Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Miscarriage and Pregnancy Loss Support Miscarriage and Pregnancy Loss Support

Is this real life right now? *update in. r eplies. *i so couldn't wait until tomorrow. Pic on page 3!!!

Posted by on Nov. 9, 2013 at 4:27 AM
  • 35 Replies

Mobile Photo

So we lost Allison Aug 2 and decided to try again middle of last month. I took a pregnancy test about an hour ago and this showed up within two min. I took one at 9dpo and I'm 12dpo today. I'm freaking out, I bought cheap walmart ones because I figures since it took so long to get pregnant the other two times then there would be NO WAY it would happen the first time!
Is there ANY WAY this could just be leftover hormones from my pregnancy in August?
by on Nov. 9, 2013 at 4:27 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
echupko
by Group Mod-Elizabeth on Nov. 9, 2013 at 5:58 AM
I see the line!! It's November, it's HIGHLY unlikely that its leftover hormones! I'd go get a pink dye test and test again! I bet the line is darker with a first response early response test! Exciting! Congrats!
sjenkins8208
by Member on Nov. 9, 2013 at 6:04 AM
Thank you. I'm going to buy a good test today...o my I'm a mess lol

Quoting echupko:

I see the line!! It's November, it's HIGHLY unlikely that its leftover hormones! I'd go get a pink dye test and test again! I bet the line is darker with a first response early response test! Exciting! Congrats!

echupko
by Group Mod-Elizabeth on Nov. 9, 2013 at 6:05 AM
1 mom liked this
Totally understandable! Please keep us posted!! Im praying for you!

Quoting sjenkins8208:

Thank you. I'm going to buy a good test today...o my I'm a mess lol

Quoting echupko:

marsh48433
by Lisa, Michigan mom on Nov. 9, 2013 at 6:36 AM

Awe honey, that's exactly how it happens :).....when you least expect it!  We lost in Aug 2011 and received our BFP in December just before Christmas.....this was after me starting my first cycle of BC!  Our rainbow is now just shy of 15 months!

Congrats, sending positive vibes and prayers your way!!

sjenkins8208
by Member on Nov. 9, 2013 at 6:52 AM
Thank you. I'm very happy and terrified ! It's comforting to hear some success stories!

Quoting marsh48433:

Awe honey, that's exactly how it happens :).....when you least expect it!  We lost in Aug 2011 and received our BFP in December just before Christmas.....this was after me starting my first cycle of BC!  Our rainbow is now just shy of 15 months!

Congrats, sending positive vibes and prayers your way!!

Angela4boys
by Angela on Nov. 9, 2013 at 7:09 AM
I know what that looks like to me!!! Update us with the new test!! So exciting :) :)
sjenkins8208
by Member on Nov. 9, 2013 at 7:14 AM
I will! Got to find a way to take one while hiding from my parents....Ds and I are staying the night.

Quoting Angela4boys:

I know what that looks like to me!!! Update us with the new test!! So exciting :) :)

Angela4boys
by Angela on Nov. 9, 2013 at 7:16 AM
Hahaha!! Buy the test then go to the bathroom at the store, haha! Or go to McDonald or something, lol...I can't lie, I have done it...I couldn't wait to get home, hahaha!!

Quoting sjenkins8208:I will! Got to find a way to take one while hiding from my parents....Ds and I are staying the night.

Quoting Angela4boys:

sjenkins8208
by Member on Nov. 9, 2013 at 7:24 AM
Haha I guess I'll have to do what needs to be done!

Quoting Angela4boys:

Hahaha!! Buy the test then go to the bathroom at the store, haha! Or go to McDonald or something, lol...I can't lie, I have done it...I couldn't wait to get home, hahaha!!

Quoting sjenkins8208:I will! Got to find a way to take one while hiding from my parents....Ds and I are staying the night.

Quoting Angela4boys:

Angela4boys
by Angela on Nov. 9, 2013 at 7:26 AM
Sometimes you just got to! Then you can tell baby when they are older why you chose the name Wally ;). Hahahaha!!!

Quoting sjenkins8208:

Haha I guess I'll have to do what needs to be done!

Quoting Angela4boys:

Quoting Angela4boys:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)