Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Miscarriage and Pregnancy Loss Support Miscarriage and Pregnancy Loss Support

So some of you may remember my post from a few weeks ago. I had a bladder infection. Thankfully my doctors office called me in a prescription even though I couldn't afford to come in until my insurance kicks in December 1st. Anyway after finishing it, it came back. I broke down and went to the ER today because I knew they wouldn't call in another antibiotic and thought I might be able to get an ultrasound. Well I got my wish and had an ultrasound! The baby is measuring at 8 weeks 2 days (instead of 7 weeks 1 day) which is funny because that is exactly what the calculators come up to when using the date I conceived. I feel so much better about this pregnancy now and like I can finally get excited. Even thinking of announcing it at my family thanksigiving party! Here's my bump picture from today, I finally felt at ease enough to try on the maternity clothes my sister gave me :)

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Third Birthday tickersLilypie Maternity tickers
by on Nov. 14, 2013 at 4:24 PM
Replies (11-20):
rebekahmuse
by on Nov. 15, 2013 at 3:50 PM

Yeah I read that seeing the heartbeat at 8 weeks it goes down to only a 1% chance. Makes me feel much better!

Quoting MJones23:

Wonderful news! The risk for m/c goes down after seeing a HB. :) Great sign!

mommyofnoah208
by on Nov. 15, 2013 at 5:22 PM
1 mom liked this

Congrats!! So happy

Mrs.Bolin
by Member on Nov. 15, 2013 at 7:58 PM

Im so happy for you! Congrats! So glad that everything is great! Im also so glad that everyone is being so supportive. When i found out i was pregnant 2 months after my miscarriage two years ago and posted it on here several rude ladies gave me heck for posting it. 

rebekahmuse
by on Nov. 15, 2013 at 8:38 PM

That's why they made the Pregnancy After Loss group. So the women who have just experienced it don't have to see it unless they're in the general forum. Yes everyone has been really supportive and I'm very thankful!

Quoting Mrs.Bolin:

Im so happy for you! Congrats! So glad that everything is great! Im also so glad that everyone is being so supportive. When i found out i was pregnant 2 months after my miscarriage two years ago and posted it on here several rude ladies gave me heck for posting it. 

Mrs.Bolin
by Member on Nov. 15, 2013 at 8:45 PM
1 mom liked this

Thats nice to know. I didn't know they had such a thing on here. thanks ;). Too late now though. my tubes are tied.lol

Quoting rebekahmuse:

That's why they made the Pregnancy After Loss group. So the women who have just experienced it don't have to see it unless they're in the general forum. Yes everyone has been really supportive and I'm very thankful!

Quoting Mrs.Bolin:

MJones23
by Meghan on Nov. 15, 2013 at 8:53 PM
1 mom liked this
Most definitely. Of course, as you know, things still happen... but the risk of things happening at this stage is so low. I have a great feeling abt your little one. ;)

Quoting rebekahmuse:

Yeah I read that seeing the heartbeat at 8 weeks it goes down to only a 1% chance. Makes me feel much better!

Quoting MJones23:

Wonderful news! The risk for m/c goes down after seeing a HB. :) Great sign!

blessedmommie07
by Desiree on Nov. 16, 2013 at 12:48 AM
1 mom liked this

Aww I love your bump pic!  And so happy for you that you were able to get an ultrasound and hear the heartbeat.  I hope it was reassuring for you!

echupko
by Group Mod-Elizabeth on Nov. 17, 2013 at 7:05 AM
1 mom liked this
Yay!!!!!! You look great!
lesliepeck
by on Nov. 18, 2013 at 7:02 PM
1 mom liked this
We saw/heard hb at 8 wks with us...I was still nervous til today...I am 10 wks and found hb with my own doppler at home yay!!! That thing is great! Now we will for sure tell all the fam at thxgvng.
mylilprincesses
by on Dec. 4, 2013 at 8:50 AM
1 mom liked this
Awe! Congrats!
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN