Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Miscarriage and Pregnancy Loss Support Miscarriage and Pregnancy Loss Support

How are you today? November 16

Posted by on Nov. 16, 2013 at 7:05 AM
  • 44 Replies
How are you feeling today? How can we support you?
by on Nov. 16, 2013 at 7:05 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
echupko
by Group Mod-Elizabeth on Nov. 16, 2013 at 7:07 AM
1 mom liked this
Heading to the renaissance festival with my little family today. The boys are super excited!
Angela4boys
by Angela on Nov. 16, 2013 at 7:13 AM
Have fun!

Quoting echupko:

Heading to the renaissance festival with my little family today. The boys are super excited!
Herlache
by Jessie on Nov. 16, 2013 at 8:25 AM
My dad used to be in those. I miss those days! Have fun.

Quoting echupko:

Herlache
by Jessie on Nov. 16, 2013 at 8:27 AM
I'm good I guess. Still waking up at 4. I'm still worried that I'm not having much symptoms this pregnancy. Ultrasound on Wednesday we'll see...
paintdrop
by on Nov. 16, 2013 at 12:55 PM
Ooh, I've always wanted to go, but they don't do them around here anymore. Have fun!
Quoting echupko:

paintdrop
by on Nov. 16, 2013 at 12:57 PM
I'm just waiting on my husband and a friend of ours. They're planning to go out of town and I've just been informed I'm going too.
Herlache
by Jessie on Nov. 16, 2013 at 3:49 PM
1 mom liked this
Have fun!

Quoting paintdrop:

I'm just waiting on my husband and a friend of ours. They're planning to go out of town and I've just been informed I'm going too.
.sp4rkl3z.
by Bronze Member on Nov. 16, 2013 at 5:52 PM
Idk, I got choked up earlier today. I'm crampy off and on so that's a reminder that I'm not pregnant anymore.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Brannic318
by on Nov. 16, 2013 at 7:17 PM

Those were the exact symptoms that threw me in and out of my depression after my miscarriage. Since I miscarried at the end of October, I have had little dull cramps all over my stomach, almost like a uti type pain, and no drive for sex or intimacy what so ever. Today was the first day I actually thought about it and it made me sad in a couple of weeks, but i do promise it gets better some days than others, I have realized that keeping myself busy helps so much. Sorry for your loss <3

Quoting .sp4rkl3z.:

Idk, I got choked up earlier today. I'm crampy off and on so that's a reminder that I'm not pregnant anymore.

.sp4rkl3z.
by Bronze Member on Nov. 16, 2013 at 7:27 PM
I actually thought it WAS a UTI! I told DF I thought I had one. I know it will get easier but now I appreciate when people talk about their triggers. I lost an 8 week old boy aho would almost be 3 now and my trigger is seeing families with 3 boys. But thinking about seeing other pregnant women made me upset today. I know it will get to me next year at the time of my due date. :(

Quoting Brannic318:

Those were the exact symptoms that threw me in and out of my depression after my miscarriage. Since I miscarried at the end of October, I have had little dull cramps all over my stomach, almost like a uti type pain, and no drive for sex or intimacy what so ever. Today was the first day I actually thought about it and it made me sad in a couple of weeks, but i do promise it gets better some days than others, I have realized that keeping myself busy helps so much. Sorry for your loss <3

Quoting .sp4rkl3z.:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)