Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Was wondering about when everyone got their HCG levels back to normal ?? Also I have read some ppl got preg right away, and their positive was from a new preg. Some as early as knowing 3 weeks after MC. anyone out there did this or know someone?
by on Nov. 21, 2013 at 11:52 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
lost2013
by Bronze Member on Nov. 21, 2013 at 12:13 PM

Bump

Bump2b
by Member on Nov. 21, 2013 at 12:25 PM
1 mom liked this
I had a miscarriage only four weeks ago and my levels went back to zero five days after it started. I was 5.5 weeks. On Monday, only three weeks & four days after the miscarriage I tested positive again! Am currently waiting to see if my HCG levels are rising as I'm terrified I'll lose this one too.
Hellokittykitty
by Member on Nov. 21, 2013 at 12:34 PM
Sorry for your loss:( I had my mc little over 3 weeks ago (Twins) I'm not sure if you count the day you start spotting/ bleeding or when I passed the babies? That is awesome specially if your want to be pregnant again soon!!!! I know I sure want to be!!! We started tiring right away!!!! So I'm just in the HOPE mode :)) let me know ok good wishes to you!!
Hellokittykitty
by Member on Nov. 21, 2013 at 12:42 PM
I was having still am, started feeling odd in my breast again and stuff nose lol I thought I was getting sinus cold last time, but I was pregnant, well I'm doing exactly the same thing now hmm I took very sensitive early test & there is a light positive. I'm thinking its from my preg that ended or early new one ? I read it does happen and it's new pregnancy !!!!
Bump2b
by Member on Nov. 21, 2013 at 12:43 PM
1 mom liked this
Sorry for your loss :( I counted from the day I started to actually bleed, I had been spotting for 24 hours prior. I'm not letting myself get too excited yet, hopefully I will have some good news to share soon! Best of luck to you! Hopefully you'll get your BFP soon x
Bump2b
by Member on Nov. 21, 2013 at 12:46 PM
I would like to think its a new one for you! Take a test in a couple of days to see if its getting stronger. Or visit he Doctor they'll be able to determine in a couple of blood tests if it's a new pregnancy. Fingers crossed for you!

Quoting Hellokittykitty:

I was having still am, started feeling odd in my breast again and stuff nose lol I thought I was getting sinus cold last time, but I was pregnant, well I'm doing exactly the same thing now hmm I took very sensitive early test & there is a light positive. I'm thinking its from my preg that ended or early new one ? I read it does happen and it's new pregnancy !!!!

Hellokittykitty
by Member on Nov. 21, 2013 at 12:51 PM
1 mom liked this
Thank you, and I hope you too get Good News!! Let me know :)) either way I'm here ok
blessedmommie07
by Desiree on Nov. 21, 2013 at 2:37 PM

It might be a new pregnancy.  I would test again in another day or two and if it gets darker then I would say new pregnancy. 

Quoting Hellokittykitty:

Hellokittykitty
by Member on Nov. 21, 2013 at 3:22 PM
I will check in few days... I was testing to see when HCG was going away, right after lines were really dark for a while, now lighter but diff can see it. I found out real early last pregnancy was a shadow of a line but I tested so much I noticed it lol and grad got darker & fast. Just never know I guess at this point could go either way
echupko
by Group Mod-Elizabeth on Nov. 21, 2013 at 3:36 PM
1 mom liked this
It's different for every loss. Hugs. And good luck
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)