Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Miscarriage and Pregnancy Loss Support Miscarriage and Pregnancy Loss Support

HCG

Posted by on Nov. 21, 2013 at 11:52 AM
  • 54 Replies
Was wondering about when everyone got their HCG levels back to normal ?? Also I have read some ppl got preg right away, and their positive was from a new preg. Some as early as knowing 3 weeks after MC. anyone out there did this or know someone?
by on Nov. 21, 2013 at 11:52 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
lost2013
by Bronze Member on Nov. 21, 2013 at 12:13 PM

Bump

Bump2b
by Member on Nov. 21, 2013 at 12:25 PM
1 mom liked this
I had a miscarriage only four weeks ago and my levels went back to zero five days after it started. I was 5.5 weeks. On Monday, only three weeks & four days after the miscarriage I tested positive again! Am currently waiting to see if my HCG levels are rising as I'm terrified I'll lose this one too.
Hellokittykitty
by on Nov. 21, 2013 at 12:34 PM
Sorry for your loss:( I had my mc little over 3 weeks ago (Twins) I'm not sure if you count the day you start spotting/ bleeding or when I passed the babies? That is awesome specially if your want to be pregnant again soon!!!! I know I sure want to be!!! We started tiring right away!!!! So I'm just in the HOPE mode :)) let me know ok good wishes to you!!
Hellokittykitty
by on Nov. 21, 2013 at 12:42 PM
I was having still am, started feeling odd in my breast again and stuff nose lol I thought I was getting sinus cold last time, but I was pregnant, well I'm doing exactly the same thing now hmm I took very sensitive early test & there is a light positive. I'm thinking its from my preg that ended or early new one ? I read it does happen and it's new pregnancy !!!!
Bump2b
by Member on Nov. 21, 2013 at 12:43 PM
1 mom liked this
Sorry for your loss :( I counted from the day I started to actually bleed, I had been spotting for 24 hours prior. I'm not letting myself get too excited yet, hopefully I will have some good news to share soon! Best of luck to you! Hopefully you'll get your BFP soon x
Bump2b
by Member on Nov. 21, 2013 at 12:46 PM
I would like to think its a new one for you! Take a test in a couple of days to see if its getting stronger. Or visit he Doctor they'll be able to determine in a couple of blood tests if it's a new pregnancy. Fingers crossed for you!

Quoting Hellokittykitty:

I was having still am, started feeling odd in my breast again and stuff nose lol I thought I was getting sinus cold last time, but I was pregnant, well I'm doing exactly the same thing now hmm I took very sensitive early test & there is a light positive. I'm thinking its from my preg that ended or early new one ? I read it does happen and it's new pregnancy !!!!

Hellokittykitty
by on Nov. 21, 2013 at 12:51 PM
1 mom liked this
Thank you, and I hope you too get Good News!! Let me know :)) either way I'm here ok
blessedmommie07
by Desiree on Nov. 21, 2013 at 2:37 PM

It might be a new pregnancy.  I would test again in another day or two and if it gets darker then I would say new pregnancy. 

Quoting Hellokittykitty:

Hellokittykitty
by on Nov. 21, 2013 at 3:22 PM
I will check in few days... I was testing to see when HCG was going away, right after lines were really dark for a while, now lighter but diff can see it. I found out real early last pregnancy was a shadow of a line but I tested so much I noticed it lol and grad got darker & fast. Just never know I guess at this point could go either way
echupko
by Group Mod-Elizabeth on Nov. 21, 2013 at 3:36 PM
1 mom liked this
It's different for every loss. Hugs. And good luck
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN