Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Was wondering about when everyone got their HCG levels back to normal ?? Also I have read some ppl got preg right away, and their positive was from a new preg. Some as early as knowing 3 weeks after MC. anyone out there did this or know someone?
by on Nov. 21, 2013 at 11:52 AM
Replies (51-54):
my3littleboys
by Member on Dec. 18, 2013 at 7:58 AM
I went in for bleeding.....turns out it was implantion bleeding. They drew my blood and the level was low, went in weekly till 13 weeks.

Quoting Hellokittykitty:

Quoting my3littleboys: I had a miscarriage on August 15.....on August 18th they tested my blood and HCG was at 200. I got pregnant again on August 27......had some trouble getting my progesterone level up at first but im 4 months today and things are fine.

How is everything going?? Do they automatically check Progesterone ? Never knew anything about it, intell recently reading comments about it. 

Hellokittykitty
by Member on Dec. 18, 2013 at 9:55 PM

Quoting my3littleboys: I went in for bleeding.....turns out it was implantion bleeding. They drew my blood and the level was low, went in weekly till 13 weeks.

Quoting Hellokittykitty:

I'm glad , sounds like its all working out  :)). When did you have the implantation bleeding ?

Quoting my3littleboys: I had a miscarriage on August 15.....on August 18th they tested my blood and HCG was at 200. I got pregnant again on August 27......had some trouble getting my progesterone level up at first but im 4 months today and things are fine.

How is everything going?? Do they automatically check Progesterone ? Never knew anything about it, intell recently reading comments about it. 

my3littleboys
by Member on Dec. 18, 2013 at 10:17 PM
Implantation bleeding was at 6 weeks. (6W4d was the day for me) They did an ultrasound and checked levels

Quoting Hellokittykitty:

Quoting my3littleboys: I went in for bleeding.....turns out it was implantion bleeding. They drew my blood and the level was low, went in weekly till 13 weeks.

Quoting Hellokittykitty:

I'm glad , sounds like its all working out  :)). When did you have the implantation bleeding ?

Hellokittykitty
by Member on Dec. 19, 2013 at 10:12 AM

Thought I was finally getting neg hpt but  last night faint faint line and again this morning?? 44 days after 6wk twin MC natural ( nov 6 ) started spotting on (Nov 1).   Nov 12 no bleeding & husband & I went about tiring again.  30 days later AF  but only 2. 1/2 days to nothing then about 12 days after  light brownish/ pink for a day or so, now last 2 day ewcm tinted lightly w/ brown been crampy off & on for while now.  This is all just driving me BONKERS!!!! Lol.  But that's my story maybe will help someone too.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)