Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Miscarriage and Pregnancy Loss Support Miscarriage and Pregnancy Loss Support

Who are the mothers to these beautiful angels..

We talk about everything and anything in here but we hardly ever talk about you.. the grieving mother..

What are your hobbies?

Do you work or are you at home during the day?

Are you a mother to sunshine or rainbow babies?

How long have you and your SO been together?

feel free to add anything else. Also add a picture to this answered questions

by on Dec. 13, 2013 at 4:17 PM
Replies (21-23):
Angela4boys
by Angela on Dec. 18, 2013 at 9:36 AM

I'm not going to tell you it's always easy.  My kids attended public school up until last year, they always did well there.  I also didn't start by choice, I had NO choice.  We had moved during the end of summer, and were living in a hotel while house hunting.  We weren't considered residents, since we didn't have an address, and they wouldn't enroll them....so we started homeschooling.  I commited to the year.  But, although we had struggles...we also saw more benefits.  One of my kids has learning stuggles.  He had an IEP at his last school...his processing skills are in less than the 1%....but, he's make progress.  I could go on forever.  If you ever want to talk about it, PM me...I understand.

Quoting mylilprincesses: I don't know how you homeschooling moms do it. Lol I am currently homeschooling my oldest not by choice and I really just don't have the patience for it or really catch her attention on wanting to learn. Very hard.
mylilprincesses
by on Dec. 18, 2013 at 10:21 AM
1 mom liked this
Oh wow! Definitely will.

Quoting Angela4boys:

I'm not going to tell you it's always easy.  My kids attended public school up until last year, they always did well there.  I also didn't start by choice, I had NO choice.  We had moved during the end of summer, and were living in a hotel while house hunting.  We weren't considered residents, since we didn't have an address, and they wouldn't enroll them....so we started homeschooling.  I commited to the year.  But, although we had struggles...we also saw more benefits.  One of my kids has learning stuggles.  He had an IEP at his last school...his processing skills are in less than the 1%....but, he's make progress.  I could go on forever.  If you ever want to talk about it, PM me...I understand.

Quoting mylilprincesses: I don't know how you homeschooling moms do it. Lol I am currently homeschooling my oldest not by choice and I really just don't have the patience for it or really catch her attention on wanting to learn. Very hard.

Focused_Mom
by Silver Member on Dec. 21, 2013 at 7:05 AM
1 mom liked this
What are your hobbies? I love to cook. I used to read a lot but I just can't find the time anymore :-(

Do you work or are you at home during the day? I work for department of children's services (dcs) in the child protective services division.

Are you a mother to sunshine or rainbow babies? 2 sunshine boys and I'm 12 weeks with my rainbow :-)

How long have you and your SO been together? We have known each other for 16 years but only been together for 3. We were both married before.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN