Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Miscarriage and Pregnancy Loss Support Miscarriage and Pregnancy Loss Support

This week

Posted by on Dec. 16, 2013 at 1:19 PM
  • 16 Replies

What do you have going on this week?

by on Dec. 16, 2013 at 1:19 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
mommyofnoah208
by on Dec. 16, 2013 at 1:35 PM

Pretty mellow week for us. Just school, clean up, last minute Christmas stuff. Then Saturday we are going on a little santa cocoa cruise with the kids., then family dinner here. Then Sunday we are having Christmas with my mom and family. So this weekened should be busy and nice.

NLTenney
by on Dec. 16, 2013 at 2:17 PM

Mostly cleaning and getting ready for my parents and sister who are coming in over the weekend, and staying until New Years (oh boy..). Probably getting together with a few friends for coffee though a few mornings. :) 

TerraSid
by on Dec. 16, 2013 at 8:11 PM

Toothache :(

mommyofnoah208
by on Dec. 16, 2013 at 9:17 PM

I hope you guys have a great time!

Quoting NLTenney:

Mostly cleaning and getting ready for my parents and sister who are coming in over the weekend, and staying until New Years (oh boy..). Probably getting together with a few friends for coffee though a few mornings. :) 

mommyofnoah208
by on Dec. 16, 2013 at 9:18 PM

ouch! That is not fun, I hope you can get it fixed soon!

Quoting TerraSid:

Toothache :(

3xBabylove
by Heather on Dec. 16, 2013 at 10:00 PM
Cleaning and getting everything ready for my dad to come take my spot for a few days..

I get to fly to flordia... Unfourtantly it's for my grandmas funeral.. So he is coming to take care of my 3 boys so my husband doesn't go insane!!
mylilprincesses
by on Dec. 16, 2013 at 10:13 PM
Other than homeschooling my oldest nothing.
mommyofnoah208
by on Dec. 16, 2013 at 10:55 PM
So sorry for your loss. Hoping things go smoothly at home while your gone

Quoting 3xBabylove: Cleaning and getting everything ready for my dad to come take my spot for a few days..

I get to fly to flordia... Unfourtantly it's for my grandmas funeral.. So he is coming to take care of my 3 boys so my husband doesn't go insane!!
mommyofnoah208
by on Dec. 16, 2013 at 10:56 PM
Fun..i homeschool my son as well. He is in K

Quoting mylilprincesses: Other than homeschooling my oldest nothing.
3xBabylove
by Heather on Dec. 16, 2013 at 11:04 PM
Thank you.. I am very nervous! I'm a schedule person and both husband and my father are not hahaha should be interesting!!!!

Quoting mommyofnoah208: So sorry for your loss. Hoping things go smoothly at home while your gone

Quoting 3xBabylove: Cleaning and getting everything ready for my dad to come take my spot for a few days..

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)