Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Things Angel siblings say

Posted by on Dec. 16, 2013 at 10:03 PM
  • 8 Replies
My girls were talking about heaven earlier with my father and my oldest blurts out..I want to go to heaven to see my brother because I want to know what he looks like. She is my rainbow baby so they have never met. Sweet moment.

Does your children talk about their angel siblings often?
by on Dec. 16, 2013 at 10:03 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-8):
mommyofnoah208
by Melissa on Dec. 16, 2013 at 10:58 PM
1 mom liked this
Yes my 5 year old will bring him up
mormonmommy85
by Member on Dec. 17, 2013 at 1:19 AM
My 6 yr old dd constantly talks about her sister. She's said several times that all she wants for Christmas is her sister (we just lost her in Sept. At 21 weeks), it breaks my heart every time she says it.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
sjenkins8208
by Member on Dec. 17, 2013 at 9:09 AM
Yes. Ds is 5 and I was 23 weeks along so he was very excited to be getting a baby sister. If he sees a baby at the store or library or wherever sometimes he mentions that we were going to have " the cutest baby girl ever". If he sees a pregnant woman he sometimes says " my mommy was pregnant but our baby died". It's not always but it hurts because I know he hurts.
mylilprincesses
by on Dec. 17, 2013 at 10:17 AM
:( ((hugs)) to you!

Quoting mormonmommy85: My 6 yr old dd constantly talks about her sister. She's said several times that all she wants for Christmas is her sister (we just lost her in Sept. At 21 weeks), it breaks my heart every time she says it.
mylilprincesses
by on Dec. 17, 2013 at 10:18 AM
That's very sweet but also very sad. I understand. :(

Quoting sjenkins8208: Yes. Ds is 5 and I was 23 weeks along so he was very excited to be getting a baby sister. If he sees a baby at the store or library or wherever sometimes he mentions that we were going to have " the cutest baby girl ever". If he sees a pregnant woman he sometimes says " my mommy was pregnant but our baby died". It's not always but it hurts because I know he hurts.
jessica.kaye08
by Member on Dec. 17, 2013 at 8:08 PM
1 mom liked this

The night after I started to miscarry our youngest was in her crib and she started laughing, it reminded me of how when they're babies and when they laugh people say they're talking to angels.

Angela4boys
by Angela on Dec. 18, 2013 at 7:38 AM
1 mom liked this

Mine talk about Avery everyday.  At dinner they always say what they are thankful for, and always say they are thankful that "Avery is in our family."  They all saw him and held him when he was born. 

mylilprincesses
by on Dec. 18, 2013 at 9:31 AM
1 mom liked this
That's sweet!

Quoting Angela4boys:

Mine talk about Avery everyday.  At dinner they always say what they are thankful for, and always say they are thankful that "Avery is in our family."  They all saw him and held him when he was born. 

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)