Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Miscarriage and Pregnancy Loss Support Miscarriage and Pregnancy Loss Support
A woman in my due date group is having complications and will very likely be having her baby boy anytime now. She is only 22 weeks along. It is so premature and my heart just breaks for her. Please pray for her and her little boy during this difficult time.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Dec. 16, 2013 at 11:46 PM
Replies (11-14):
Angela4boys
by Angela on Dec. 18, 2013 at 8:01 AM

Oh my, that is so heartbreaking.  Praying they can keep her pregnant a bit longer. 

jessica11r
by Bronze Member on Dec. 18, 2013 at 9:24 AM
She delivered him yesterday. He lived for a few hours before passing on. :(

Quoting Angela4boys:

Oh my, that is so heartbreaking.  Praying they can keep her pregnant a bit longer. 

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Angela4boys
by Angela on Dec. 18, 2013 at 9:30 AM

Oh my, I'm so sorry for her loss!  That's breaks my heart.  Pass along the info that we are here, I'm sure she'll need the support :(

Quoting jessica11r: She delivered him yesterday. He lived for a few hours before passing on. :(

Quoting Angela4boys:

jessica11r
by Bronze Member on Dec. 18, 2013 at 1:20 PM
1 mom liked this
I will give her the info!

Quoting Angela4boys:

Oh my, I'm so sorry for her loss!  That's breaks my heart.  Pass along the info that we are here, I'm sure she'll need the support :(

Quoting jessica11r: She delivered him yesterday. He lived for a few hours before passing on. :(

Quoting Angela4boys:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN