Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Miscarriage and Pregnancy Loss Support Miscarriage and Pregnancy Loss Support

Gods blessing

Posted by on Dec. 17, 2013 at 9:49 AM
  • 12 Replies
2 moms liked this
Two months after loosing my child (son)at 4months pregnant by miscarriage due to appendicitis I then tried again for another. It was a nightmare to go through and I will never forget.I had my baby cremated.That was in Jan. But now 15 1\2 months later. I'm blessed to announce that god allowed me to bring in a healthy baby boy on Dec 1 2013. Weighing 7lbs 5oz. Im only 5ft was 118lbs before birth.
by on Dec. 17, 2013 at 9:49 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
chicaespana2003
by Steph on Dec. 17, 2013 at 10:25 AM
1 mom liked this

Congrats!

mylilprincesses
by on Dec. 17, 2013 at 10:32 AM
1 mom liked this
Congrats!!
princessputter
by on Dec. 17, 2013 at 6:56 PM

Congrats!!!

blessedmommie07
by Desiree on Dec. 17, 2013 at 9:04 PM

Congrats on your rainbow baby boy.

lovebugs_mom906
by Lisa on Dec. 17, 2013 at 9:09 PM
Congrats!

If you don't mind, did it ever get easier after you past the point in which you lost your baby? I lost my son at 19 weeks, and am currently 9 weeks pregnant. I struggle with anxiety a lot right now.
Abz626
by Abby on Dec. 17, 2013 at 10:09 PM
1 mom liked this
Congratulations! You have brought hope in this tough time for me. That baby has a very strong mommy!! {{{HUGS}}}
mommyofnoah208
by on Dec. 17, 2013 at 11:00 PM

Congrats and so happy for you.

Sorry for your loss as well. 

Angela4boys
by Angela on Dec. 18, 2013 at 8:03 AM
1 mom liked this

Congratulations on your rainbow baby!  Thanks for sharing with us!

Marie3113
by on Dec. 20, 2013 at 2:39 PM
You will never get over your loss,I still get anxiety im not on any meds or anything but it gets hard really hard at times. But you just have to be strong and keep in mind that you have a new living life inside you that u have to protect. Try not to stress yourself out. Pray for a healthy baby and pray for a safe and successful delivery.This new coming baby will bring so much comfort and joy to your life!He or she will bring so much joy.

Quoting lovebugs_mom906: Congrats!

If you don't mind, did it ever get easier after you past the point in which you lost your baby? I lost my son at 19 weeks, and am currently 9 weeks pregnant. I struggle with anxiety a lot right now.
Marie3113
by on Dec. 20, 2013 at 2:44 PM
Also to keep your mind off your loss you have to keep busy. If your working continue to do so. Watch TLC baby stories make a baby registry. Shop. Go out even for a walk. Most importantly pray. Just go into a church by yourself and pray alone. Let god hear you. Whomever your god is.

Quoting lovebugs_mom906: Congrats!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN