Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

I just found out yesterday that I lost my baby. I was 7 weeks. Yesterday I couldn't stop crying, today I am numb and mad. So many questions and confusion. How are some of you getting through this? I want to be a mommy so bad, when did you start trying again?
by on Dec. 17, 2013 at 2:02 PM
Replies (11-16):
mylilprincesses
by on Dec. 17, 2013 at 8:42 PM
Stages of grief

http://jasonspromise.blogspot.com/2013/10/the-stages-of-grief-and-whats-normal.html?m=1
Mommytoaangel
by Bronze Member on Dec. 17, 2013 at 8:49 PM
1 mom liked this
Hugs mama sorry for ur loss i lost my dd at 8 1/2wks in 09 we started trying again found out sept of 2012 we were prego with identical twins sadly we lost them dec of 2012 at 16wks 05dys we started trying again an still are after a yr take it hr by hr day by day gl an hugs
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Abz626
by Abby on Dec. 17, 2013 at 9:45 PM
So so sorry about your losses!!! Many hugs to you!

Thank you for reaching out!

Quoting Mommytoaangel: Hugs mama sorry for ur loss i lost my dd at 8 1/2wks in 09 we started trying again found out sept of 2012 we were prego with identical twins sadly we lost them dec of 2012 at 16wks 05dys we started trying again an still are after a yr take it hr by hr day by day gl an hugs
Mommytoaangel
by Bronze Member on Dec. 17, 2013 at 9:56 PM
Np anytime thank u

Quoting Abz626: So so sorry about your losses!!! Many hugs to you!

Thank you for reaching out!

Quoting Mommytoaangel: Hugs mama sorry for ur loss i lost my dd at 8 1/2wks in 09 we started trying again found out sept of 2012 we were prego with identical twins sadly we lost them dec of 2012 at 16wks 05dys we started trying again an still are after a yr take it hr by hr day by day gl an hugs
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
mommyofnoah208
by Melissa on Dec. 17, 2013 at 11:06 PM

I am so sorry for your loss. It is a very difficult thing to go through. It can help to do/make/or buy something in memory of your baby. 

We waited 6 months before trying again as suggested from my dr. I had  a second trimester loss and dr wanted my body to heal and time to run various test. Good luck when you feel you are ready. Thinking of you

sukainah
by Member on Dec. 18, 2013 at 8:00 AM
1 mom liked this

I'm so sorry for your loss!

Mine happened almost 6 years ago (on the 21st of Dec.) and still cry about it and think about it sometimes.  I want to still go visit the gravesite where they bury the miscarriages but I never do.

As for when I started trying again.  I had a D&C and waited about 6 weeks for my cycle and after that cycle, we tried again and got our rainbow baby who is now 5 years old.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)