Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Miscarriage and Pregnancy Loss Support Miscarriage and Pregnancy Loss Support

I've so many questions [[first time miscarrying]]

Posted by on Dec. 17, 2013 at 8:06 PM
  • 15 Replies

I'm reading about other ladies being in pain and having is last for such a long time, is this normal?

I passed my biggest clots this past Saturday but I'm still bleeding and every so often I'll have string like clots. I'm not to crampy though? Is it possible to pass the sac and placenta with out severly cramping?

by on Dec. 17, 2013 at 8:06 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Abz626
by Abby on Dec. 17, 2013 at 8:10 PM
1 mom liked this
I'm going through the same thing right now... I have been bleeding like a period since last Thursday and have had cramping. I hate passed clots but have no idea if they were the sac. I don't even know what I am looking for : (
notjstanothrmom
by Member on Dec. 17, 2013 at 8:12 PM
All of my miscarriages have been different. Some I was in extreme pain, I know another I had cramps deadly with light bleeding and the next day I passed the baby without any at all.
jessica.kaye08
by on Dec. 17, 2013 at 8:12 PM

When I was in the hospital on Saturday I passed a clot that was about 2 inches big, I'm not sure which one it was

Quoting Abz626: I'm going through the same thing right now... I have been bleeding like a period since last Thursday and have had cramping. I hate passed clots but have no idea if they were the sac. I don't even know what I am looking for : (

Abz626
by Abby on Dec. 17, 2013 at 8:15 PM
Yah I have had some bigs clots too but not sure if that's the sac passing...
jessica.kaye08
by on Dec. 17, 2013 at 8:19 PM
I guess I'm going to try to start resting to see if it helps with the bleeding.
KeriaHolmes
by on Dec. 17, 2013 at 8:53 PM

My bleeding/cramping/pain came on about 3 days after I learned I lost my son.  It started as cramping and bleeding, then a lot of clots/tissue and pretty bad pain, followed by nausea, vomiting and uncontrollable shaking.  Its different for everyone, but it took me about a week for it to be all passed. I would ask for some pain meds, just in case it gets unbearable.  My prayers are with you all.

Herlache
by Jessie on Dec. 17, 2013 at 9:04 PM
Everybody is different, some experience lots of pain and cramps, some barely know there bleeding. Hope it goes fast and as painless as possible!
uriahadel
by Bronze Member on Dec. 17, 2013 at 9:14 PM
I passed all my on Easter day. Right before I passed something I would start cramping. I bled for a week and a half after that. But every two days I stopped bleeding for a day until it finally stopped for good.

In January I started bleeding and passing little clots for the whole two weeks I bled and that waa more painful.

The last miscarriage I had was the worst pain. I didn't even know I was pregnant and I was about 7-8 weeks. I bled for two weeks with excruciating painful cramps. And then I found out after miscarrying that I ruptured a cyst and my uterus was inflamed. It was the worst.

Sorry for your loss!
mylilprincesses
by on Dec. 17, 2013 at 10:13 PM
Not sure I had a d&c hope you get the answers your looking for.
cmj33
by Member on Dec. 17, 2013 at 10:15 PM
Same here. They told me I passed whatever they saw (the baby & guessing the sac) this.past Thursday and at home I am still bleeding and passing small clots. Confused.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN