Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Miscarriage and Pregnancy Loss Support Miscarriage and Pregnancy Loss Support

I've so many questions [[first time miscarrying]]

I'm reading about other ladies being in pain and having is last for such a long time, is this normal?

I passed my biggest clots this past Saturday but I'm still bleeding and every so often I'll have string like clots. I'm not to crampy though? Is it possible to pass the sac and placenta with out severly cramping?

by on Dec. 17, 2013 at 8:06 PM
Replies (11-15):
Angela4boys
by Angela on Dec. 18, 2013 at 7:58 AM

I have read such a wide range....some people that just spotted to the person who had severe cramping and large clots.  I think losses are always unique, just as the women who have them.  How far along are you?

jessica.kaye08
by on Dec. 18, 2013 at 1:42 PM

I was suppssed to be about 10 weeks but from what I passed it looked a lot smaller :((

ambcortez
by Member on Dec. 18, 2013 at 1:45 PM

I didn't cramp when I miscarried. I just had a gush of blood and a steady light flow after I passed the sac. I never cramped, though, but I might've been too upset to notice.

ambcortez
by Member on Dec. 18, 2013 at 1:46 PM

I'm sorry <3 How far along were you? I was 7 weeks and when I passed it, I had a small yellow-colored ball, about the size of a gumball. I didn't feel it come out, but had a cup prepared just in case. 

Quoting Abz626: I'm going through the same thing right now... I have been bleeding like a period since last Thursday and have had cramping. I hate passed clots but have no idea if they were the sac. I don't even know what I am looking for : (

Angela4boys
by Angela on Dec. 18, 2013 at 2:29 PM
My second loss was at 9 weeks, and I passed the entire sac and baby at once. I had been spotting 10 days, the last few passing small bits if grayish tissue. The day I passed the baby and sac, the cramps started, and over a period of about four hours, they got closer and closer together, and longer and longer, to where it was almost on top of each other. For me, it was more like labor, maybe like midway through labor...if you've ever given birth you may get what I'm referring to. When I stood up, I felt it all come out. It was kinda "gelatinous" for lack of better term, and covered a super maxi pad from front to back pretty much. It was basically blood colored. I hope that's not alarming...I think it's easier to know, than wonder sometimes. The variables are gestation. There is always a possibility that your baby and my baby, stopped developing at a different time...if that makes sense.

Quoting jessica.kaye08:

I was suppssed to be about 10 weeks but from what I passed it looked a lot smaller :((

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)