Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Miscarriage and Pregnancy Loss Support Miscarriage and Pregnancy Loss Support

I feel stupid for telling people so early : (

Posted by   + Show Post
When I found out I was pregnant we started telling people only 5 days later... People told us to be careful with telling so early but we were just so excited we couldn't keep it in and thought nothing like this would happen to me... Now that it has I feel so stupid/embarrassed for telling people. The saddest thing is if we do get pregnant again I feel like I wouldn't be able to get excited because I'll be so scared of going through this again... Anyone else tell people early on???
by on Dec. 17, 2013 at 8:07 PM
Replies (21-23):
cali_angel_girl
by Amy on Dec. 18, 2013 at 6:46 PM
1 mom liked this

((hugs)) I am sorry for your loss hun. My situation was similar because I found out I was pregnant and told my close friends and family and a few days after I found out I was pregnant I found out I was miscarrying. In all honesty though I personally don't regret telling everyone so early because I had a great support system and it's what helped me get through it.

gcecelie
by Bronze Member on Dec. 18, 2013 at 8:58 PM

Yes. I couldn't contain it! Finding out I was pregnant was the HAPPIEST day of my life.

Miscarriage + Testimony does not equal embarassment or bad luck. It just equals having so much joy you cannot contain yourself.

sicooley
by Member on Dec. 18, 2013 at 9:29 PM

i didnt tell ppl early one i think that its natrual to want to tell ppl

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN