Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Miscarriage and Pregnancy Loss Support Miscarriage and Pregnancy Loss Support

finding myself after a miscarriage

Posted by on Dec. 17, 2013 at 9:03 PM
  • 7 Replies
Hello I had a miscarriage in July/ august my husband and I have been trying since Nov 2012 its very discouraging each month and especially this month I took a ovulation kit and no positive doc says its normal but now I haven't gotten my period since Nov 10 I tool a test and it was negative please help
by on Dec. 17, 2013 at 9:03 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-7):
mylilprincesses
by on Dec. 17, 2013 at 10:17 PM
Hum..I would go see the doctor and do a blood test. To make sure your preggo. Good luck! Hope you get your rainbow soon!
Angela4boys
by Angela on Dec. 18, 2013 at 8:00 AM

Have you always been regular before this?  I agree with Paula, I think you should go and get a blood test done if you are normally regular.

trishy528
by on Dec. 19, 2013 at 7:20 PM
I finally got my period only 8 days late I was going crazy very frustrating people say the more I think about it the harder it will be to get pregnant I have a 12 year old 30 so I know I can get prego just really hard to see friends preggo
mommyofnoah208
by on Dec. 19, 2013 at 11:32 PM
I would talk with another dr if you are having concerns. Good luck
Heathersb33
by Member on Dec. 20, 2013 at 7:57 AM
1 mom liked this
I miscarried this past August and since then 2 of my friends had their babies and 3 others announced their pregnancy and all are due around the same time I would be. My cycles have been different each month and I am out for ttc this month since have a yeast infection. I am hoping 2014is the year I have a healthy pregnancy and baby and I wish the same for you. I am just going to try and enjoy the holidays. I wish you a happy and healthy New Year with good luck and lots of baby dust:)
.sp4rkl3z.
by Bronze Member on Dec. 20, 2013 at 9:11 AM
So you haven't gotten a positive OPK? Have you been diagnosed with anything like PCOS?
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
trishy528
by on Dec. 21, 2013 at 10:29 PM
What's pcos
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN