Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

When did you ovulate after a miscarriage?

Posted by on Dec. 18, 2013 at 10:55 AM
  • 7 Replies

How long did it take for you to ovulate after a miscarriage? Thank you for your input!

by on Dec. 18, 2013 at 10:55 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-7):
mommyof1262
by Member on Dec. 18, 2013 at 10:56 AM

Bump. 

chicaespana2003
by Steph on Dec. 18, 2013 at 11:06 AM

First off to be honest- I don't know when I next ovulated after my first loss (a mc) because I was still breasfeeding my dd, and went onto bc after the mc.

With my second loss (ectopic), I was taking mc and had switched bc pills because I had weaned my dd. After the loss, I had ovulated about 2 wks after. I couldn't resume bc until I had my next period.

I know with my situation, the info isn't as helpful.

JAC2005
by New Member on Dec. 18, 2013 at 9:56 PM

bump.

rebeccasmommy09
by Member on Dec. 18, 2013 at 11:43 PM
For me, I ovulated within a few days after I stopped bleeding. It was like my body went on as if I'd never been pregnant at all. I'm expecting af to start in the next couple of days based on that.
ambcortez
by Member on Dec. 18, 2013 at 11:47 PM

I'm not 100% sure, but I had a real period 4 weeks after the initial loss. So I miscarried, bled for 7 days, and three weeks later I had a real period. I guess I ovulated a week after the loss? Sorry I'm not very helpful.

mylilprincesses
by on Dec. 19, 2013 at 7:24 PM

i never really tried to concieve down to a T.. like some ..my rainbow was i guess kinda more expected than my other children. lol

Angela4boys
by Angela on Dec. 20, 2013 at 9:19 AM

You can ovulate anytime....the first cycle after your loss, you may not ovulate at all.  The first cycles can be wonky. 

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)