Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

How are you today? December 30

Posted by on Dec. 30, 2013 at 1:39 AM
  • 8 Replies
How are you feeling today? How can we support you?
by on Dec. 30, 2013 at 1:39 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-8):
chicaespana2003
by Steph on Dec. 30, 2013 at 7:11 AM

Exausted, but unable to go back to sleep!

Even though dh had put in to have today off (he's been off since last monday, and he was supposed to have that day off as well but worked from home for 4 hrs), he is off to one of his clients to do an end of the year inventory. The alarm went off at 4:30, and I got up shortly afterwards because dd has a cold and was coughing, so she needed a drink.

Other than that, Christmas was pretty good (not fully over yet- we have my family christmas this coming saturday).

So, I think that things are normal, but I sit here scratching my head. AF arrived on time, but has been strangely lighter than the past 3 or 4 cycles. Why can't they be consistant (frequency and gunk)? After any loss, it would be nice to just be "normal" or at least not wonder "IF" something has happened.

Been thinking of many of you ladies, hoping that all has been going well (or as good as it can possibly be), thinking about echupko's dad and praying for some kind of good news.

blessedmommie07
by Desiree-admin on Dec. 30, 2013 at 10:36 AM

I'm sorry you didn't get much sleep.  Hope you can rest today.  

Quoting chicaespana2003:

Even though dh had put in to have today off (he's been off since last monday, and he was supposed to have that day off as well but worked from home for 4 hrs), he is off to one of his clients to do an end of the year inventory. The alarm went off at 4:30, and I got up shortly afterwards because dd has a cold and was coughing, so she needed a drink.

Other than that, Christmas was pretty good (not fully over yet- we have my family christmas this coming saturday).

So, I think that things are normal, but I sit here scratching my head. AF arrived on time, but has been strangely lighter than the past 3 or 4 cycles. Why can't they be consistant (frequency and gunk)? After any loss, it would be nice to just be "normal" or at least not wonder "IF" something has happened.

Been thinking of many of you ladies, hoping that all has been going well (or as good as it can possibly be), thinking about echupko's dad and praying for some kind of good news.

blessedmommie07
by Desiree-admin on Dec. 30, 2013 at 10:38 AM

Never ending tired of course and even took a nap yesterday.  I think I need to see the chiro today cause in a bit of pain.  Hope I can get a few things around the house done.

mommyofnoah208
by on Dec. 30, 2013 at 1:47 PM
Hope you get some rest today

Quoting chicaespana2003:

mommyofnoah208
by on Dec. 30, 2013 at 1:48 PM
Hope you feel better

Quoting blessedmommie07:

Never ending tired of course and even took a nap yesterday.  I think I need to see the chiro today cause in a bit of pain.  Hope I can get a few things around the house done.

mylilprincesses
by on Dec. 30, 2013 at 4:42 PM
That sucks hopefully you can get a nap today

Quoting chicaespana2003:

mylilprincesses
by on Dec. 30, 2013 at 4:43 PM
Woke up to it sleeting and snowing this morning. Have tons of photos to edit ..gotta clean too.
echupko
by on Dec. 31, 2013 at 8:04 AM
Hope you got some rest.

Thanks for the prayers

Quoting chicaespana2003:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)