• In the Spotlight:
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Tomorrow would of been my due date :-(

Posted by on Dec. 30, 2013 at 7:31 PM
  • 6 Replies
Well tomorrow is the day...New Years Eve a hard date to forget. This was my second miscarriage and on still not over it. Recently turned 40 and think my chances of having a second child is very
Slim.....now my due date is tomorrow and when everyone is planning celebrating I want to do nothing. I'm still very sad inside ,very jealous of every pregnant woman and very depressed that I may never feel pregnant again.it's been 9 months and just as sad and feel a void as when my miscarriage happened.I need help! :-(
by on Dec. 30, 2013 at 7:31 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-6):
Angela4boys
by on Dec. 30, 2013 at 7:54 PM
1 mom liked this
I'm sorry Hun (((hugs))). Dates are often hard to get through. We are here for you.
blessedmommie07
by Desiree-admin on Dec. 30, 2013 at 9:27 PM
1 mom liked this

*hugs* It's okay to feel what your feeling.  Grief is never ending, it's always there.  Have you thought of counseling?  That has helped me.

cali_angel_girl
by Amy on Dec. 31, 2013 at 1:42 AM
1 mom liked this

((hugs)) i'm sorry your still having such a rough time.  I know a lot of ladies in here have found a local support group in their area for miscarriage/infant loss and said it's helped them a lot so maybe see if you can find one in yours or possibly look into some grief counseling.

marsh48433
by Lisa, Michigan mom on Dec. 31, 2013 at 9:21 AM

HUGS!!!  I am so sorry!!  Milestone dates are so hard to get through and then when they fall on a "holiday" it makes it even harder!  I feel your pain there.....my 1st loss was on Mother's Day :(  We lost our son Owen at 19w.....labor & delivered him on Mother's Day 2009.  

Please don't give up hope!  Women have babies well into their 40's!  My DH is a prime example, his mom had him when she was 46!

MissMiranda
by Member on Dec. 31, 2013 at 6:58 PM

((hugs))

Aprils74
by on Dec. 31, 2013 at 7:15 PM
I'm so sorry. (((Huggggs)))
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)