Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Absolutely NO consideration (vent)

Posted by on Dec. 30, 2013 at 8:19 PM
  • 6 Replies
So lately I have been feeling better, considering I only had my miscarrage a couple weeks ago. Physically and mentally I have been feeling more.. Normal. Then I find out literally 6 of my friends are pregnant and due around the same time I was, or after. I'm happy for them of course but it is just the shittiest reminder that I lost MINE.

Oh! And then I get 2 texts from my friends saying how they have baby fever or think their pregnant. Honestly??? So inconsiderate. I know they might not understand how I'm feeling bc they've never been through it but wow.

I'm just having a bad day. I want to cry and yell. Anyone else going through something similar?
by on Dec. 30, 2013 at 8:19 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-6):
blessedmommie07
by Desiree-admin on Dec. 30, 2013 at 8:48 PM
1 mom liked this

*hugs* I'm sorry. Grief is like a roller coaster especially when you get triggered. It's okay to have bad days we all have at times. 

moonstonemaama
by on Dec. 30, 2013 at 9:19 PM
It does suck :( thank you, I think so too.

Quoting blessedmommie07:

*hugs* I'm sorry. Grief is like a roller coaster especially when you get triggered. It's okay to have bad days we all have at times. 

mylilprincesses
by on Dec. 30, 2013 at 10:12 PM
1 mom liked this
Its apparent they haven't experienced a loss so wouldn't understand what your going through but still should think before they speak. ((Hugs)) to you!
mommyofnoah208
by on Dec. 30, 2013 at 10:51 PM
I am sorry.
Lauradh13
by on Dec. 31, 2013 at 12:38 AM
1 mom liked this

At the moment, I find it near impossible to actually practice what I'm preaching... But I think that no one is ever really aware of what others are going through. Pain, loss, grief... Just the same as joy and love...are so different for everyone. Not only how you experience, but what you've experienced. I have to constantly remind myself that only I get where I am and it's no one else's fault.... It doesn't stop me from cursing at everyone's insensitivity and lack of understanding though haha... Also, I gotta say that while I know I should be happy for everyone (I guess Christmas announcements are the thing to do so it is freaking everywhere), like you said...but I don't even have that in me yet. 

cali_angel_girl
by Amy on Dec. 31, 2013 at 1:33 AM
1 mom liked this

((hugs)) i'm sorry hun, some people just don't think before they speak (or txt) I think it's just very hard for someone who hasn't been through a loss to understand how hard it is to have one.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)