Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

The one anniversary that I just wanna forget

Posted by on Dec. 30, 2013 at 9:21 PM
  • 10 Replies

Had a miscarriage I was alone I was only 18 and the father was younger than I. I was being threaten of abuse and I was being threaten to abort or else. I did nothing but stay at home and feel like crap. On january 29,2007 it happened. Later I find out he cheated and had another girl pregnant. My husband now doesn't count my pregnancies as four but as three he makes me feel like more crap.

by on Dec. 30, 2013 at 9:21 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
cali_angel_girl
by Amy on Dec. 31, 2013 at 1:46 AM

((hugs)) i'm sorry for all of the rough times you have been through and that your husband is acting that way about your loss.  

marsh48433
by Lisa, Michigan mom on Dec. 31, 2013 at 8:44 AM

HUGS, I am so sorry for you loss!  I am sorry you're husband doesn't acknowledge it, that is very unsensitive.  HUGS!

Angela4boys
by on Jan. 1, 2014 at 9:28 AM
I'm sorry your husband isn't taking your feelings into account. My suggestion is, even if he doesn't, that you still do what's best for you. It's your baby, and if you want to put that baby in the count, do it! He doesn't have to. This can be an area you agree to disagree on. (((Hugs)))
Mommielove3
by on Jan. 2, 2014 at 2:28 PM

@cali_angel_girl yea I'm not sure what his problem is! maybe cause I they way and when I said it. But it's been so long he doesn't seem to understand.

Mommielove3
by on Jan. 2, 2014 at 2:31 PM

@marsh48433 I can't control his feelings and his way of being, I hate to say this but I try to deal with it alone. Until recently when I found this website. He doesn't join me in what I've been through 

Mommielove3
by on Jan. 2, 2014 at 2:32 PM
1 mom liked this

@angela4boys thank you 

Mommielove3
by on Jan. 2, 2014 at 2:34 PM

Maybe I should of mentioned that this was before I meet my husband. I meet him after way after. So I'm talking mainly about the other guy and how my husband doesn't like to talk about our past which I don't understand

mylilprincesses
by on Jan. 2, 2014 at 2:40 PM
((Hugs)) to you!
Angela4boys
by on Jan. 2, 2014 at 2:48 PM
1 mom liked this
I did take that from your post....but still, as much as it makes your husband uncomfortable....this is something that your feelings trump. For your own well being, if it's important to you, than he's going to have to accept it, that you have a child as a result of a prior relationship.

Quoting Mommielove3:

Maybe I should of mentioned that this was before I meet my husband. I meet him after way after. So I'm talking mainly about the other guy and how my husband doesn't like to talk about our past which I don't understand

mommyofnoah208
by on Jan. 2, 2014 at 3:10 PM
I am very sorry
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)