Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Random thoughts including other friends pregnancies and the weather

Posted by on Jan. 8, 2014 at 10:12 AM
  • 2 Replies

I found out earlier this week that a friend of mine who has experienced losses is expecting again (and is 12 wks along). So for her, I'm hoping that her lil one will cook to full term and be a happy lil bundle of joy (her previous loss was around 16 wks I believe). She already has 2 other beautiful children (and had many losses before her oldest child graced his presence here on earth). So I offered to be a listening ear when she has "freak out moments".

Then with the cold snap we've been in, and areas north of where I live are under no travel advisories, I began to wonder about potential pregnant women who are expecting and would they end up getting to the hospital in time- then this morning I came across an artical where a woman did have her baby at home (alone! and her first child!). So I'm being thoughtful for the pregnant women who may need to get to a hospital or have the care they needed to ensure happy healthy lil ones.

Then while I was on facebook, I discovered that another friend is expecting. I do not know if she has ever experienced a loss, but knowing she is pregnant somehow bothers me. I hope that she doens't have any problems, but I guess it's the whole, I'm so close to being able to try- but yet so far.

by on Jan. 8, 2014 at 10:12 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-2):
blessedmommie07
by Desiree-admin on Jan. 9, 2014 at 1:23 AM

That is nice of you to be there for her.  It is understandable.  Some friends affected me and others didn't.

mylilprincesses
by on Jan. 9, 2014 at 12:45 PM
I had my youngest at home alone unexpectedly. It was the most scariest thing mostly due to the meconium. But she was healthy. :)
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)