Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Holy Cramps!

Posted by on Jan. 8, 2014 at 6:54 PM
  • 9 Replies
I started af yesterday and it is awful, hurts more than the miscarriage itself. I guess this means I'm back to normal now.
On another note I can't get this baby website to stop sending me pregnancy updates. Woke up to an email saying you've hit ten weeks, and the grief hit me again.
by on Jan. 8, 2014 at 6:54 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-9):
Angela4boys
by on Jan. 8, 2014 at 6:59 PM
Ugh, my first period after my first loss was horrible! But yea, that's when I started feeling more like myself. Like I was working ;).

Is there an unsubscribe link at the bottom of the email? That really sucks :(
Herlache
by on Jan. 8, 2014 at 8:43 PM

I just ended my first af since my third mc and wow nothing like my first two this one was no cramps at all just extra heavy. The first two were horrible cramps I just layed on the couch with my heating pad. 

I unsubscribed to all my updates and there is one that keeps sending stuff so I emailed the site and they removed me. Unfortunately I still get magazines and mail weekly from different stuff it sucks!

Abz626
by Abby on Jan. 8, 2014 at 9:17 PM
I am having the same problems with 2 websites... I hit the unsubscribe and I continue to receive emails. It really is upsetting : (

Sorry for your loss and I'm glad your body is getting back on track!
famama
by on Jan. 8, 2014 at 9:33 PM

How was your first period after? i didn't know if I should use a pad or tampon? sounds silly but I wanted to use a pad to see what the blood was like. not a heavy flow until i go to use the bathroom and then its like a mucusy cloty bright red with some brownish to it at times....i was on a 31 day cycle before and its been 31 days since the first day of the miscarriage.(sorry for the tmi but dont know what to expect)

Angela4boys
by on Jan. 9, 2014 at 1:07 AM
Once your miscarriage is over, and you get your first period, it's fine to use either tampon, or pad, whatever you are comfortable with.

Quoting famama:

How was your first period after? i didn't know if I should use a pad or tampon? sounds silly but I wanted to use a pad to see what the blood was like. not a heavy flow until i go to use the bathroom and then its like a mucusy cloty bright red with some brownish to it at times....i was on a 31 day cycle before and its been 31 days since the first day of the miscarriage.(sorry for the tmi but dont know what to expect)

blessedmommie07
by Desiree-admin on Jan. 9, 2014 at 1:12 AM

Try looking at the bottom of the email, usually there is a unsubscribe or a stop sending emails button. 

mylilprincesses
by on Jan. 9, 2014 at 12:16 PM
((Hugs))) to you!
howkhuntastic
by Jody on Jan. 10, 2014 at 3:36 AM
Thanks ladies, I have unsubscribed but it still keeps sending them. Cd 1&2 felt like labor pains. My body probably cannot handle another pregnancy. My kids are stair steps 5/30/09, 6/6/10, 5/13/12, and 4/8/13. I had a partial prolapse with my last as well as a traumatic delivery where I hemorrhaged and had my hip and tailbone dislocated. I did not want another pregnancy until I got pregnant and now I want anothet baby. Ugh sorry for the tmi.

And omg I've never been featured before!
howkhuntastic
by Jody on Jan. 10, 2014 at 3:39 AM
It hurts like help but not too heavy and very few clots. It's worse than my normal period and I'm hoping its not longer as well.

Quoting famama:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)