Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

just when I thought I could move forward

Posted by on Jan. 8, 2014 at 8:21 PM
  • 7 Replies
Bil and sil are expecting. It feels like a blow. We have no luck concieving since the loss. I haven't felt normal yet.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Jan. 8, 2014 at 8:21 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-7):
Herlache
by on Jan. 8, 2014 at 8:46 PM

Sometimes you just have to step back, stop trying, and relax and it will happen!

blessedmommie07
by Desiree-admin on Jan. 9, 2014 at 1:18 AM

*hugs*  How long has it been?  If close to a year maybe time to talk to your doctor.

mylilprincesses
by on Jan. 9, 2014 at 12:46 PM
((Hugs)) to you!
ambcortez
by on Jan. 9, 2014 at 1:02 PM

It sucks significantly more when it's a family member. My SIL is 8 weeks ahead of where I would be and I haven't seen her because I don't want to think about or see what I'm missing. 

I lost mine in October and I still don't feel normal. I have good days, but I always think about it.

Hopefully you can find peace. It's hard going through a loss <3 

dfournier0922
by Member on Jan. 9, 2014 at 5:50 PM
Its only been since May and I have talked to a doctor about not feeling normal.

Quoting blessedmommie07:

*hugs*  How long has it been?  If close to a year maybe time to talk to your doctor.

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
MamaH.Watkins
by on Jan. 10, 2014 at 4:57 AM

I lost in august at 4 weeks, Oct at 5 and December at 5, I no longer can log into Facebook because I have 4 friends that are all pregnant, and do the selfies, and how far along photos, and the "Oh the baby moved!"  updates, and it makes me want to throw my computer across the room.  I am so sorry for your loss.  Know that you are not alone.  That there are others out there that know your pain and what you are going through.  You will get your little blessing one day.  Try to keep your head held up, and know that you are not alone.

Angela4boys
by on Jan. 10, 2014 at 9:05 AM
(((Hugs)))
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)