Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

I can't believe it

Posted by on Jan. 13, 2014 at 1:15 PM
  • 14 Replies

Yesterday was my birthday. My sister paid to have me go to a 4D ultrasound to find out the sex of the baby.

We walk in there as I have my 6 year old on the phone telling me to call her as soon as I find out. I lay in the chair and the girl put the ultrasound wand on my belly. The way the baby was facing was making it difficult to see anything so I said "Is it being stubborn?" She removed the wand from my belly and asked me to grab her hand... I thought to myself "wow that was quick... she knows already". She looked at me with sympathy in her eyes and said "I'm sorry, but I can't find a heartbeat". My heart sank... I immediately went to the hospital where they confirmed it with two more ultrasounds. 

I delivered my stillborn baby boy at 12:45 this morning. He had his cord wrapped around his neck several times. I am in shock...

by on Jan. 13, 2014 at 1:15 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
marsh48433
by Lisa, Michigan mom on Jan. 13, 2014 at 1:37 PM
2 moms liked this

Awe, sweetie, I am so incredibly sorry!  HUGS!!  I wish I were there to hug you in person!  I will be praying for you in the days, weeks, months ahead!  Please know that we are here for you to express your feelings!

LilysMommy813
by Heather on Jan. 13, 2014 at 1:48 PM
1 mom liked this
I was just going to PM you the link here, I'm glad you found it. Everyone here is amazing and willing to listen. Take care, hugs!
lovebugs_mom906
by Lisa on Jan. 13, 2014 at 1:51 PM
1 mom liked this
Im so very sorry for your loss. I'm glad you joined this group, you will find amazing support here.
MamaBurmie
by New Member on Jan. 13, 2014 at 1:54 PM
1 mom liked this
I am so sorry for your loss! :-(
D_ohlson
by New Member on Jan. 13, 2014 at 2:01 PM
1 mom liked this
I'm sorry hon!
1baby1angel
by Member on Jan. 13, 2014 at 4:59 PM

SO sorry for your loss. This group of ladies are wonderful and helped me through my loss. Hugs and prayers for you and your family.

mylilprincesses
by on Jan. 13, 2014 at 5:21 PM
Oh my! ((Hugs))
busyizzybsmom
by Betsy on Jan. 13, 2014 at 5:49 PM

I am so very sorry. :( Hugs to you!

blessedmommie07
by Desiree on Jan. 14, 2014 at 2:24 PM

I'm so very sorry for your loss. That must have been such an awful shock. *hugs* 

EAzizM
by Erica on Jan. 14, 2014 at 2:26 PM

Oh Honey, I am so sorry.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)