Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

How are you today? January 16

Posted by on Jan. 16, 2014 at 2:26 AM
  • 29 Replies
How are you feeling today? How can we support you?
by on Jan. 16, 2014 at 2:26 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
echupko
by on Jan. 16, 2014 at 2:26 AM
I wish I could sleep :-(
Angela4boys
by on Jan. 16, 2014 at 10:13 AM
I hope you get some rest Hun, thinking of you.

Quoting echupko: I wish I could sleep :-(
Angela4boys
by on Jan. 16, 2014 at 10:14 AM
Got a little snow this morning, we don't get much, it's fun watching it fall :).
Elaflynts
by Member on Jan. 16, 2014 at 10:41 AM

I feel ya on that! Between DH snoring, the dog snoring, the cat trying to eat a plastic bag (then running, hididng from me, eating it anyways and getting sick like 10 minutes later! WTF Cat!? ) and the hedgehog running a marathon on his wheel- I just gave up around 2:30 am 

I'm like "Why do I even have all these animals??" lol Then I'm like "Oh yeah, my son thinks he's Steve Irwin..." lol 

Need. Sleeeeppp.

blessedmommie07
by Desiree-admin on Jan. 16, 2014 at 11:30 AM

*hugs*

blessedmommie07
by Desiree-admin on Jan. 16, 2014 at 11:32 AM

I love snow :)

Quoting Angela4boys: Got a little snow this morning, we don't get much, it's fun watching it fall :).

blessedmommie07
by Desiree-admin on Jan. 16, 2014 at 11:38 AM
1 mom liked this

Excited. Today is the start of our conference. It will be overwhelming though because 10,000 people are expected. 

blessedmommie07
by Desiree-admin on Jan. 16, 2014 at 11:40 AM

Oh wow. Hope you can get some rest later. 

Quoting Elaflynts:

I feel ya on that! Between DH snoring, the dog snoring, the cat trying to eat a plastic bag (then running, hididng from me, eating it anyways and getting sick like 10 minutes later! WTF Cat!? ) and the hedgehog running a marathon on his wheel- I just gave up around 2:30 am 

I'm like "Why do I even have all these animals??" lol Then I'm like "Oh yeah, my son thinks he's Steve Irwin..." lol 

Need. Sleeeeppp.

Iluvmyshortcake
by on Jan. 16, 2014 at 12:31 PM
Going thru so much I found out Sunday I was pregnant after ttc for 3years. Monday started spotting and then it's more period like now with a few clots went tues got my blood drawn found out today my level is at 1600 got it redone today and have to wait till Monday for those results. I'm still bleeding and cramping . So now we wait it out to see what happens. So I'm a ball f emotions:(
blessedmommie07
by Desiree-admin on Jan. 16, 2014 at 12:41 PM

*hugs*

Quoting Iluvmyshortcake: Going thru so much I found out Sunday I was pregnant after ttc for 3years. Monday started spotting and then it's more period like now with a few clots went tues got my blood drawn found out today my level is at 1600 got it redone today and have to wait till Monday for those results. I'm still bleeding and cramping . So now we wait it out to see what happens. So I'm a ball f emotions:(

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)