Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

What u tell yourself......

Posted by on Jan. 16, 2014 at 12:33 PM
  • 7 Replies

What is the best reason you tell yourself why God has allowed a miscarriage. I just need something so i can feel my baby was needed for greatness...... Do i make any sence???

by on Jan. 16, 2014 at 12:33 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-7):
blessedmommie07
by Desiree-admin on Jan. 16, 2014 at 12:45 PM

What helped me was that my daughter was already so pure at heart that God wanted her with him right away instead of suffering the trials and challenges we go through on earth. 

wife-4-life
by on Jan. 16, 2014 at 12:46 PM
I'm so sorry for your loss.

I've had two MCs and have 3 girls. I guess I don't really have a reason so I may not be very helpful. You see, the way I look at it is God is the owner of all that I have... Family, money, possessions etc. he has given me the honor to be the temporary keeper of these things. It's my job to take care of the things he's given me. I guess I just hold fast to the thought that God needed my two angels with him. Maybe being here with us on earth would have been too much for those little angels. I know I will see them again and see that they never endured earth's hardships. It's enough for me. I am praying for you and your family.
chicaespana2003
by Steph on Jan. 16, 2014 at 2:19 PM

Sometimes I think that my first loss (mc) was a wake up call to tell me that nursing (I was at the time) is not enough of a form of birth control.

Then with my second loss (ectopic), even on birth control, extra precaution is needed.

From both, I've learned that I need to listen to my body more (never had before). Also, I have to be more proactive with the medical individuals I come across with. I can no longer let them tell me nothing, I have to ask questions and question their authority. Not an easy task, as I was just starting to trust dr (in general) once again.

Angela4boys
by on Jan. 16, 2014 at 2:23 PM
1 mom liked this
When I was in the hospital, everyday the nurses asked if I wanted the chaplain to come in. Every day I said no. But the last day it him me really hard, and I had him come in. He prayed with me, he said a lot....but the one thing he said, that spoke to my heart, was that every day we are tested, but that Avery was so pure, he didn't need to be tested, and God called him home. I thought about the fact that those of us that have God in our hearts, strive to live a good life, so that we may spend an eternity in heaven when we pass...the ultimate in peace and goodness....Avery was there. He would never suffer, never know pain, never anything but the ultimate in peace, love, and goodness.
mommyofnoah208
by on Jan. 16, 2014 at 2:49 PM

I am so sorry for your loss. I don't think I will ever understand. I try to just tell myself that Luke will never be in pain, or hurt and that he only felt love and was held by me his whole life. THinking of you

Cal2006
by on Jan. 16, 2014 at 3:34 PM

I struggled with my faith for a long time and still have my moments..but for me. I decided not to try and figure it out...what I came up was that God doesn't plan every thing that happens to us....and that is against what I learned in church. So for me I just tried to get back to him...and not try to figure out why things happen. I focus on trying to be a good enough person that God will let me meet my Angels in heaven and know that they are in a better place than we are. I struggle because I so want to meet my angels, especially my first. I stil talk to her and let her know that even though, I hope to be able to have her brother, that it doesn't mean that I don't love her. My grandmother just recently died and I prayed that she would look after my angels.

mylilprincesses
by on Jan. 16, 2014 at 3:53 PM
My husband told me for months and months that my son was in a better place but I didn't want to hear it. Until a 8 months of hearing it I realized that their was a point behind it. ;)
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)