Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Triggers

Posted by on Jan. 16, 2014 at 5:53 PM
  • 5 Replies

So many triggers today. SIL sending me baby pictures, a horiffic video on FB caused me to delete my account, calling the Dr office, scheduling genetic testing i mean- just everything today has been WTF! Then, to top it all off I was in the car earlier and against my better judgement, I turned on the radio instead of listening to my audiobook. About the 3rd or 4th song that comes on is "Wait" by Sarah McLachlan. OF ALL THE F******* songs -in the world!!! Why this one?? I couldn't turn it off either. It's like I was punishing myself! I had to pull over and listen to it and I just cried. When it was over I went back home, without groceries. It's been like an hour and I am still just bawling my eyes out.

That song made me want to slam my car into a telephone pole. FML today.

by on Jan. 16, 2014 at 5:53 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-5):
shawnamama
by on Jan. 16, 2014 at 8:16 PM

Hang in there I have triggers too I can barely go swimming anymore because my ob gyn has a huge advertisment sign hanging up. I do not know what you have been through but you just have to keep on going. Hugs* I am a momma to 7 year old DD and 4 year old DS and one precious angel.

mylilprincesses
by on Jan. 16, 2014 at 8:51 PM
((Hugs)) to you!
Angela4boys
by on Jan. 16, 2014 at 9:14 PM
1 mom liked this
Ohhhhh, one of THOSE days!!! ((((Hugs)))). Those days really suck! You totally made me laugh at the song making you want to drive into a pole...not funny, but I totally know what you're talking about! Every time I see one if those ASPCA commercials with her on it, I'm like "change the channel!!" I do not want to see it, I don't want to hear it!

Can you call you're hubby and ask him to bring home dinner? You're gonna get hungry without groceries in the house ;) Tomorrow is a new day Hun.
OSUBelle
by on Jan. 16, 2014 at 9:38 PM

Hugs! I had a day like this last week, my ob called just to schedule a follow up appt and five minutes later someone called from a pregnancy support group that my insurance plan sponsors and says, "So I understand you're currently expecting?"  All I could think was really??... and try not to cry because I was at work.

Tomorrow will be better!

Herlache
by on Jan. 17, 2014 at 12:43 AM
It's been a year since my first loss and my third was in november and I get mail all the time for baby stuff. It kills! I refuse to get the mail anymore dh brings it in but if dd sees the baby books first she has to have them. Then I have them laying around the house. I'm sorry you had a rough day hopefully it will get better! ((hugs))
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)