Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

How are you today? February 5

Posted by on Feb. 5, 2014 at 5:46 AM
  • 36 Replies
How are you feeling today? How can we support you?
by on Feb. 5, 2014 at 5:46 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Elaflynts
by Member on Feb. 5, 2014 at 8:58 AM

Well, I got a new car yesterday so that was awesome but now I just found out I am pregnant again so....Im freaking out pretty hard. It's only been a month since my second MC so this is really really crazy to me right now. We only did it once w/o protection, I mean.....really?? It's like some after school special "It only takes one time!" I don't know weather to laugh or cry 

iSMILEheCRIES
by Platinum Member on Feb. 5, 2014 at 9:12 AM
Laugh! Its a wonderful thing! Congrats and try not to worry! Big, happy hugs!

Quoting Elaflynts:

Well, I got a new car yesterday so that was awesome but now I just found out I am pregnant again so....Im freaking out pretty hard. It's only been a month since my second MC so this is really really crazy to me right now. We only did it once w/o protection, I mean.....really?? It's like some after school special "It only takes one time!" I don't know weather to laugh or cry 

iSMILEheCRIES
by Platinum Member on Feb. 5, 2014 at 9:15 AM
Dh is mad at me, I'm assuming because I asked him to get up with the baby at 530. He's been so pissy lately and I just don't have the energy to deal
chicaespana2003
by Steph on Feb. 5, 2014 at 9:25 AM
1 mom liked this

Hubbys are so women-like when something is bugging them. Do men have PMS?

Quoting iSMILEheCRIES: Dh is mad at me, I'm assuming because I asked him to get up with the baby at 530. He's been so pissy lately and I just don't have the energy to deal

chicaespana2003
by Steph on Feb. 5, 2014 at 9:33 AM

Not liking this getting up when dh's alam goes off so that he can be on the road at 6:30am. Today was delayed some because we got some snow, and schools were closing in our area. Due to dh having to travel out to a client (1 hr away), we had to see what the weather was like there and the roads. So far this week, including travel time, dh has worked 22.25 hrs (excluding today). 26.75 hrs more and he will reach his 50 hrs for the week- stupid tax season.

Dd slept in our room last night, on the floor next to my side of the bed. We have had the front off of her crib for over a week, and she had been doing really good about staying in her room. I can't sleep on her floor every night because it isn't comfortable, despite the extra blankets and pillows available.

I need to get off the computer more of the day so that I can do stuff around the house. I get the minimal things done, but slowly things are piling up and need attention. I've discovered I don't do some things anymore, and I've tried to reduce other distractions times as well. Need to cut out more. Putting in my workout in the day helps some, but I can't work out every day, and my body cant take it either.

Herlache
by on Feb. 5, 2014 at 10:13 AM
MEN! They sure like participating in the making of baby, but don't like to help after there born!

Quoting iSMILEheCRIES: Dh is mad at me, I'm assuming because I asked him to get up with the baby at 530. He's been so pissy lately and I just don't have the energy to deal
Herlache
by on Feb. 5, 2014 at 10:14 AM
Congratulations on both! What kind of car did you get?

Quoting Elaflynts:

Herlache
by on Feb. 5, 2014 at 10:17 AM
1 mom liked this
I don't feel like doing anything!
Elaflynts
by Member on Feb. 5, 2014 at 10:21 AM

Thanks! I got a 2010 Honda Accord Crosstour- It's white and leather and I love it! lol  :) 

Quoting Herlache: Congratulations on both! What kind of car did you get?

Quoting Elaflynts:

Herlache
by on Feb. 5, 2014 at 10:34 AM
Ohhhh sounds nice! Enjoy

Quoting Elaflynts:

Thanks! I got a 2010 Honda Accord Crosstour- It's white and leather and I love it! lol  :) 

Quoting Herlache: Congratulations on both! What kind of car did you get?

Quoting Elaflynts:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)