Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Omg I can't believe this is happening

Posted by on Feb. 5, 2014 at 8:54 AM
  • 16 Replies
1 mom liked this

I am freaking out!! I took 3 pregnancy tests last night and this morning and they were all positive!! I have taken several since the D&C and they stopped being positive about 2 weeks after. It has not quite been a month since my last miscarriage and we only had unprotected sex once! (On our 1 year wedding anniversary!) I am in shock. I mean, obviously on some level I am happy but right now the emotion is being overridden by fear and anxiety. I don't know if I am ready for this right now. I just cannot believe it. 

by on Feb. 5, 2014 at 8:54 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
iSMILEheCRIES
by Platinum Member on Feb. 5, 2014 at 9:21 AM
2 moms liked this
I love these posts!!! I am so happy for you! And lol, yes it only takes ONCE. My rainbow was a surprise too, conceived 3 days after stopping birth control. GL on your rainbow, try not to worry
chicaespana2003
by Steph on Feb. 5, 2014 at 9:21 AM

Congrats! While I cannot share how you are feeling, I hope that you can attempt to relax, and put your thoughts together. I'm sure that you probably will call your OB and let them know and have any tests to ensure that things are going well.

Elaflynts
by Member on Feb. 5, 2014 at 9:35 AM

Thank you! I just got off the phone with my Dr, I was scheduled to have preconception genetic counseling on Monday but now they wont do it until I see them to confirm this pregnancy  which they won't do until I am 6 weeks -which I don't get but, oh well. I am going to try to be positive!

Quoting chicaespana2003:

Congrats! While I cannot share how you are feeling, I hope that you can attempt to relax, and put your thoughts together. I'm sure that you probably will call your OB and let them know and have any tests to ensure that things are going well.

Angela4boys
by on Feb. 5, 2014 at 9:37 AM
1 mom liked this
WooHooo! Congrats, that's great news! Praying for you and your little rainbow! Keep us posted!
chicaespana2003
by Steph on Feb. 5, 2014 at 9:39 AM
1 mom liked this

Ugg- how frustrating. I guess with dr's it depends on things. Plus taking into consideration of previous losses, how they were lost, what was done. I'm kinda glad I asked my dr after my last loss what I should do if I find out I'm preg (while on bc), to which she responded "tell them that your preg and are taking bc, and that dr. M says that you need to be seen right away."

I'm sure that if you start to experience bleeding or pain they will say come in.

Quoting Elaflynts:

Thank you! I just got off the phone with my Dr, I was scheduled to have preconception genetic counseling on Monday but now they wont do it until I see them to confirm this pregnancy  which they won't do until I am 6 weeks -which I don't get but, oh well. I am going to try to be positive!

Quoting chicaespana2003:

Herlache
by on Feb. 5, 2014 at 10:11 AM
1 mom liked this
Congratulations! Wishing you a sticky lil bean!
luvbeinamommy68
by on Feb. 5, 2014 at 11:04 AM
1 mom liked this

Congrats! :) I know the feeling you are having. I'm almost 7 months and I still have the worry feelings. 

Aprils74
by on Feb. 5, 2014 at 11:32 AM
1 mom liked this
I got pregnant again only two weeks after my miscarriage so I know how you feel. It's exciting an terrifying all at the same time. Just remember, this is a whole new pregnancy, starting fresh and new. Positive thoughts! Congrats to you and sending prayers your way! (((Hugssss)))
blessedmommie07
by Desiree-admin on Feb. 5, 2014 at 11:39 AM
1 mom liked this

Congrats! I was in shock when I had a BFP too. I was shaking I was so surprised. It is a nerve racking new journey but just take it one day at a time. 

CDW75
by Candi on Feb. 5, 2014 at 12:00 PM
1 mom liked this
Congrats! Praying for a happy & healthy 9 months. :)
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)