Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Welcome to Miscarriage and Pregnancy Loss Support! Please introduce yourself..... Get started here!

Posted by on Feb. 5, 2014 at 3:11 PM
  • 18 Replies

Hi,

Thank you for joining Miscarriage and Pregnancy Loss Support!

Whether you've had a miscarriage or pregnancy loss, this is a great place to find support, get advice and meet other moms who have experienced losses too.

Please introduce yourself in the replies below and then say hello to some of the other moms who've introduced themselves recently.

You can 'Quote' their replies so they know you're talking to them and you can 'Like' their replies, as well. Feel free to send out some friend invitations by clicking on the 'friend Invite' link at the bottom of their reply. 

If you have any questions, please let me know. I'm always happy to help!

hugs ~Jenn

Here are some helpful links:

by on Feb. 5, 2014 at 3:11 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
wwemom84
by Member on Feb. 18, 2014 at 2:44 PM

Hello,

My name is Mary, I am 29 years old. I have three boys ages 11 and 4. and my third son is an angel baby. I was going in for my 16 Week appointment they couldn't find his heart beat I didn't think nothing of it because that happened at 12 weeks and they found it on ultrasound. This time I wasn't so lucky it wasn't there; my baby had passed away inside. I gave birth to him 2/16/2014. I found this group to hopefully find a comfort spot, I feel empty and confused and not sure what to do next.  

iSMILEheCRIES
by Platinum Member on Feb. 20, 2014 at 8:41 AM
1 mom liked this
Hugs, welcome to the best group (you wish you didn't need). I am sorry about your son, we are all here for you honey.

Quoting wwemom84:

Hello,

My name is Mary, I am 29 years old. I have three boys ages 11 and 4. and my third son is an angel baby. I was going in for my 16 Week appointment they couldn't find his heart beat I didn't think nothing of it because that happened at 12 weeks and they found it on ultrasound. This time I wasn't so lucky it wasn't there; my baby had passed away inside. I gave birth to him 2/16/2014. I found this group to hopefully find a comfort spot, I feel empty and confused and not sure what to do next.  

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Beekeeper12
by on Feb. 20, 2014 at 12:24 PM

Hello everyone,

I am Jimmie and I teach high school art. I have been married for 12 years and have a wonderful five year old son.  I am searching for something, I dont really know what....support, help, anything at this point.  I have suffered seven miscarriages in our effort to expand our family and the medical community just shrugs and say they don't know.  My husband, whom I love, just shrugs and says it is God's plan.  He also refuses to adopt or use further medical intervention.  As I watch my son struggle socially with his peers and observe how different he is from kids his age, I feel like I have failed him as we are suppose to bring  the best life possible to our children.  I can't be near new born babies without getting emotional.  I have even had to stop looking at facebook because I see others pregnant with multiple children and it hurt deep down inside even though I do my best not to be jealous. I especially get upset when I hear mothers complaining when they accidentlly get pregnant with their third child that they didnt' want and how hard it was going to be.  I never used to be a judgemental person but I find myself negative and in despair.  They say God only gives us what we can handle, but I don't think that was true.  He overestimated me as I am a wreck and can barely function it seems. 

If anyone has any ideas, support, or thoughts that could help me move on and accept the situation that I am in I would really appreciate it.

Thank you so much,

Jimmie

mylilprincesses
by on Feb. 20, 2014 at 2:09 PM
1 mom liked this
Welcome to the group! I am sorry to hear about your son. ((Hugs))

Quoting wwemom84:

Hello,

mylilprincesses
by on Feb. 20, 2014 at 2:10 PM
1 mom liked this
Welcome to the group! ((Hugs)) hope you can find some answers in here

Quoting Beekeeper12:

Hello everyone,

I am Jimmie and I teach high school art. I have been married for 12 years and have a wonderful five year old son.  I am searching for something, I dont really know what....support, help, anything at this point.  I have suffered seven miscarriages in our effort to expand our family and the medical community just shrugs and say they don't know.  My husband, whom I love, just shrugs and says it is God's plan.  He also refuses to adopt or use further medical intervention.  As I watch my son struggle socially with his peers and observe how different he is from kids his age, I feel like I have failed him as we are suppose to bring  the best life possible to our children.  I can't be near new born babies without getting emotional.  I have even had to stop looking at facebook because I see others pregnant with multiple children and it hurt deep down inside even though I do my best not to be jealous. I especially get upset when I hear mothers complaining when they accidentlly get pregnant with their third child that they didnt' want and how hard it was going to be.  I never used to be a judgemental person but I find myself negative and in despair.  They say God only gives us what we can handle, but I don't think that was true.  He overestimated me as I am a wreck and can barely function it seems. 

If anyone has any ideas, support, or thoughts that could help me move on and accept the situation that I am in I would really appreciate it.

Thank you so much,

Jimmie

ivyleague74
by on Feb. 23, 2014 at 8:15 PM

Hello,

My name is Ivy and I am 39 years old.  I got married later in life which in turn is why I do not have any children.  Since I have been married I was able to be pregnant 3 times.  The first two pregnancies did not start off good and at 5 weeks ended up in a miscarriage.  I just recently got PG again and everything was going great.  I was almost 7 weeks when I started to get the cramps really bad and this too is ending in another MC.  I am now reaching out because I am afraid I will never be able to have at least one baby.  I want to not lose hope and try again but at the same time I am so afraid.  It will be nice to get some support. 

jem4925
by on Feb. 24, 2014 at 4:00 PM
Hello,
My name is Jennifer and I'm 32 years old, married, with a beautiful four-year-old little girl. My husband and I will be married five years this April and we have been honest with each other from the beginning of only having one child together (he has two older children from a previous relationship, handling it financially, space, his age etc). Things have been going great up until we learned we were pregnant last November and sadly it ended as a miscarriage at 7 weeks (Natural no d&c needed). I've been going through emotions I've never felt before since and hearing all kinds of well-meaning advice, etc. I think I've for the most part have been doing relatively okay since it all happened: feeling scared at the onset of finding out we were pregnant and saying this was not supposed to happen, to the joy of okay we can do this and it is happening, to the sudden unexplainable loss. My husband and I just the previous month before it all happened had discussed our view about having another one to make sure we were both on the same page still (and we were). And then the following month would change us forever. It has now been almost three months since we lost our baby and I've been constantly trying to find my way through a fog I feel will never be lifted. And to put on even more stress, my feelings of having another baby has changed and now I want what I lost (naturally but also in my heart). Unfortunately, my husband still does not. He has explained why (same as we said before) but I can't help feeling hurt and feeling like he doesn't understand how my feelings have changed and why (not for lack of me explaining). For those 7 weeks I was forced to really examine what we could and could not handle, as anyone would do once faced with something that wasn't planned. And the good outweighed the bad, and I took this into consideration when talking to my husband. He says he considered it and actually said we would TTC again if the doctor says I'm healthy enough after being checked. And then two weeks later once I learned I was ready to conceive emotionally and physically he changed his mind again. I do understand what he may be going through with this whole situation as well, but I have to admit it's an emotional roller coaster for sure. Has anyone else ever been through this with their husband? Don't get me wrong, he's a good guy and is not trying to hurt me but I can't help feeling a little resentment towards him and wondering if I'll/he'll ever change our mind about this now. Thank you in advance, I need support from people who have gone through this now more than ever!
AngelBabyTavesh
by Member on Feb. 24, 2014 at 4:16 PM

My name is Tasheena, I am 25 years old. This was my first pregnancy. I lost my sweet angel boy at 5 months. Every time I went to the doctors everything was perfectly great I was never sick for those 5 months. I had such a bond with my baby from very early. I could actually remember when he was conceived. I know everything happens for a reason but I wish I knew why this happened. I know it was because of group b strep but why did this happen to me? Why do bad things happen to good people? I feel like I disappointed and failed my son because there was nothing I could have done for him. I don't think I will ever be the same again. 5 months I carried him, the first three months my husband was paranoid about everything then finally after I passed 4 months then on to my 5 he started relaxing alil bit. Now this happened, I am lost, slowly dying inside. I know time will heal it but I don't know if I can wait on time. Please I need advice. His name would have been Tavesh Singh he came into this world at 1:20 am on feb 18th, 2014.  My husband and I had him cremated on Saturday. I really wanted a boy and that's what I got, but I don't understand why this happened to me. I did everything I was supposed to.

shaykay223
by on Feb. 24, 2014 at 6:30 PM

hi my name is shayna. i had my first miscarriage last april and its a tough thing to get through even being a year later. my question is my period only comes every 3-4 months now since the miscarriage. can i still get pregnant and what are some tips on how to conceive a healthy baby fast lol. im sorry i love babies and im so heart broken since ive lost my first

shaykay223
by on Feb. 24, 2014 at 6:34 PM

BUMP!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)