Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

First Normal Cycle After Miscarriage!

Posted by on Feb. 5, 2014 at 11:45 PM
  • 4 Replies
I never thought I could wish so hard to have a normal cycle/period! I miscarried 12/29 and spotted old brown discharge right until I finally got my first normal period! I was so happy when it arrived! January 30th is the first day I saw red, so I am counting from there. I'm on Day 7 of my cycle- question: I used to be 28 days religiously. If I count from 12/29 (day I miscarried) to Jan 29..,that's 32 cycle days...I need help figuring out my window of ovulation! Isn't it 12 days from the day of your period? I really want this to happen this time, but I also have to prepare myself if it doesn't this month! Please pray for me! xo
by on Feb. 5, 2014 at 11:45 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-4):
Angela4boys
by on Feb. 6, 2014 at 9:03 AM
1 mom liked this
I know exactly what you mean. It was the only time getting my period was wonderful, made me feel more normal. Your cycles may be off a couple of cycles actually. After my losses, my first cycles came at 30, 35, and 28 days (I've had three losses), but they came every 28-29 days thereafter. As for when you ovulate...that can vary a but, but with a 28 day cycle, days 12-14 is probably average.
mommyofnoah208
by on Feb. 6, 2014 at 12:49 PM
1 mom liked this
Thinking of you. Hoping things get alback to normal. It is so frustrating to have yiur cycle all messed up.
Kimber11577
by on Feb. 8, 2014 at 1:27 PM
I have no idea when I will ovulate, so I bought the dollar tree ovulation kits- 10 of them lol I will do one a day until I do! My schedule was always like the 14th day, but who knows when it will happen this month lol
Sgcot96
by on Feb. 9, 2014 at 10:22 PM
1 mom liked this

I I had a miscarriage jan 11 then d and c jan 12 the just got period today if u r having issues figuring your cycle I can tell u that the app I use is great it's called glow it helped me get pg and I have to wait one to 2 more periods so I started taking my temp again daily and following glow it tells u the days to have sex it's a free app I love it

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)