Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Hey Ladies, it's been a while

Posted by on Feb. 14, 2014 at 1:23 AM
  • 10 Replies
Hello!

I haven't been over in this group since Christmas. Things have been quite busy- I started nannying for a family with an 18 mo. Girl and 7 yo boy. I love it!!!! God has pointed me in the right direction. I've only been working three weeks, however I've grown such a bond. The mother is an RN, and works from home a lot. We gab when she's there, I told her about Ethan. She has been so supportive! She will talk about him which I actually appreciate. I got upset the other day and she stopped her work and hugged me and talked to me for an hour. She cried for me and for Ethan, and just mothered me. It was full of warmth and love... Something that has been of short supply since E boy passed. She assured me I would be a mother in due time and that my sweet baby is with the Almighty Father, who better to take care of him, right? I'm just so full of gratitude at this time!!

I wanted to pop by just to give my support to all fellow Angel mommies.

((Hugs))
by on Feb. 14, 2014 at 1:23 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
blessedmommie07
by Desiree-admin on Feb. 14, 2014 at 1:37 AM
1 mom liked this

Glad your enjoying your job and the kids. The mom sounds great too. How sweet of her to mention your son. 

Herlache
by on Feb. 14, 2014 at 2:04 AM
1 mom liked this
I'm happy your in a better place!
Irene1923
by Tina on Feb. 14, 2014 at 8:06 AM
1 mom liked this
I am glad you found a job you love and that the mother is so supportive .
mylilprincesses
by on Feb. 14, 2014 at 9:35 AM
1 mom liked this
That's great!
Angela4boys
by on Feb. 14, 2014 at 11:16 AM
1 mom liked this
Oh my goodness, that made me cry! That is so wonderful! God is good, and put you right where you need to be right now, I'm glad you are getting that support lady! Thanks for stopping by and updating us! We miss ya!
MommytoangelE07
by on Feb. 14, 2014 at 3:07 PM
1 mom liked this
Think of you often Angela!!! Thanks for your ongoing support :)

Quoting Angela4boys: Oh my goodness, that made me cry! That is so wonderful! God is good, and put you right where you need to be right now, I'm glad you are getting that support lady! Thanks for stopping by and updating us! We miss ya!
MommytoangelE07
by on Feb. 14, 2014 at 5:26 PM
1 mom liked this
Thanks ladies :) you all are the best!!!
.sp4rkl3z.
by on Feb. 14, 2014 at 6:35 PM

Quoting Irene1923: I am glad you found a job you love and that the mother is so supportive .
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
froyogal
by on Feb. 14, 2014 at 8:25 PM

I didn't realize that you had a miscarriage. I remember you being one of my cheerleaders. I will be back on the TTC board soon, but just wanted to say I am thinking of you and sorry for your loss.

MommytoangelE07
by on Feb. 14, 2014 at 8:28 PM
Yes, I lost my little man at 25 weeks :( can't wait to see you back on TTC !!!

Quoting froyogal:

I didn't realize that you had a miscarriage. I remember you being one of my cheerleaders. I will be back on the TTC board soon, but just wanted to say I am thinking of you and sorry for your loss.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)