Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Hope & Pray I get my answers

Posted by on Feb. 14, 2014 at 4:01 PM
  • 17 Replies
Finally I decided to go to a fertility clinic as why my recurrent losses I have my appointmemt this upcoming Wendsday..I hope & pray they get to help me to have my rainbow Im feeling very faithfull and hopeful I can become a mother .I finally paid of my car got my credit card close and clear So it will be easier for me as I will be paying cash for The clinic
by on Feb. 14, 2014 at 4:01 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
mylilprincesses
by on Feb. 14, 2014 at 4:51 PM
1 mom liked this
((Hugs)) hope you find the answers you are looking for
mommyofnoah208
by on Feb. 14, 2014 at 4:59 PM
I hope they are able to get you answers
blessedmommie07
by Desiree-admin on Feb. 14, 2014 at 5:13 PM

Glad your able to go and I hope they can figure out what is going on and help you get a healthy rainbow. 

.sp4rkl3z.
by on Feb. 14, 2014 at 6:27 PM
I hope you are successful in finding answers. I hate that we have to have multiple children die before they help us.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
hope188
by Member on Feb. 14, 2014 at 8:27 PM
Thank you I really hope so too

Quoting blessedmommie07:

Glad your able to go and I hope they can figure out what is going on and help you get a healthy rainbow. 

hope188
by Member on Feb. 14, 2014 at 8:27 PM
Thank you I really hope so too

Quoting blessedmommie07:

hope188
by Member on Feb. 14, 2014 at 8:28 PM
Yes I agree After having 2 recurent losses And dealing with such a heartache .I really wish I get some answers so I can't get the help To have my rainbow

Quoting .sp4rkl3z.: I hope you are successful in finding answers. I hate that we have to have multiple children die before they help us.
Angela4boys
by on Feb. 15, 2014 at 2:54 AM
1 mom liked this
That is really great, and I really hope you get not only an answer, but also a solution! Keep us posted!
Angela4boys
by on Feb. 15, 2014 at 2:55 AM
Me too, it's crap!

Quoting .sp4rkl3z.: I hope you are successful in finding answers. I hate that we have to have multiple children die before they help us.
.sp4rkl3z.
by on Feb. 15, 2014 at 11:30 AM
It's basically why my OB won't help me...not enough losses. Three isn't enough I guess? Or because 3 of my kids made it to birth, that's too many for help
Quoting Angela4boys: Me too, it's crap!

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)