Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

How Are You Today? February 14th

Posted by on Feb. 14, 2014 at 5:18 PM
  • 16 Replies

How are you feeling today? How can we help support you?

by on Feb. 14, 2014 at 5:18 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
mattiehatter
by Member on Feb. 14, 2014 at 6:07 PM
My stepsister just announced that she's pregnant and she's due the day I went to the hospital during a miscarriage and was told that everything was going to be okay. I can't even fake it.
blessedmommie07
by Desiree-admin on Feb. 14, 2014 at 6:08 PM

Tired.  Stayed up late finishing washing cloth diapers.  Then had a busy morning and afternoon.  Hubby's birthday is Sunday and I need to go get him a gift but I don't feel like going out tonight and hubby took the weekend off.  So maybe I will sneak out tomorrow.  We are having a family birthday with extended family tomorrow for lunch.  Then Sunday going to a amish colony since hubby wants to go to get meat, cheese, bread and other great goodies they make :)

blessedmommie07
by Desiree-admin on Feb. 14, 2014 at 6:09 PM

Oh ouch!  Yea that much be very emotional for you.  I'm sorry.  *hugs*

Quoting mattiehatter: My stepsister just announced that she's pregnant and she's due the day I went to the hospital during a miscarriage and was told that everything was going to be okay. I can't even fake it.

iSMILEheCRIES
by Platinum Member on Feb. 14, 2014 at 6:20 PM
I got flowers for valentines...and nearly cut my finger off trimming the stems. I figure this is pay back for making fun of you clumsy folks yesterday.
mattiehatter
by Member on Feb. 14, 2014 at 6:21 PM
I hate her as it stands and now all I want to do is punch her in the face.

Quoting blessedmommie07:

Oh ouch!  Yea that much be very emotional for you.  I'm sorry.  *hugs*

Quoting mattiehatter: My stepsister just announced that she's pregnant and she's due the day I went to the hospital during a miscarriage and was told that everything was going to be okay. I can't even fake it.

.sp4rkl3z.
by on Feb. 14, 2014 at 6:24 PM
I made a separate post. Today I was "okay" most of the day, but like so many the pain is still raw and fresh and it doesn't take much to trigger me...a 12 week bump by a friend on FB did it for me a few minutes ago. For some reason she and DF's cousin are really bad triggers for me. I guess because she is due right after me and DF's cousin is due right at the time I was due with my first miscarriage, which is 2 weeks before this loss. Both of them are loss mothers too. Idk what my problem is.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
mylilprincesses
by on Feb. 14, 2014 at 6:34 PM
Its been in the 70s here all day so we went to the park. My husband got me some yummy chocolates and our girls got tons.

New shoes
Stuffed animals toys
Balloons
Cowgirl hats
Cookie cake

Our girls were spoiled for vday.
mylilprincesses
by on Feb. 14, 2014 at 6:36 PM
Sounds like fun weekend!

Quoting blessedmommie07:

Tired.  Stayed up late finishing washing cloth diapers.  Then had a busy morning and afternoon.  Hubby's birthday is Sunday and I need to go get him a gift but I don't feel like going out tonight and hubby took the weekend off.  So maybe I will sneak out tomorrow.  We are having a family birthday with extended family tomorrow for lunch.  Then Sunday going to a amish colony since hubby wants to go to get meat, cheese, bread and other great goodies they make :)

mylilprincesses
by on Feb. 14, 2014 at 6:37 PM
((Hugs))

Quoting .sp4rkl3z.: I made a separate post. Today I was "okay" most of the day, but like so many the pain is still raw and fresh and it doesn't take much to trigger me...a 12 week bump by a friend on FB did it for me a few minutes ago. For some reason she and DF's cousin are really bad triggers for me. I guess because she is due right after me and DF's cousin is due right at the time I was due with my first miscarriage, which is 2 weeks before this loss. Both of them are loss mothers too. Idk what my problem is.
blessedmommie07
by Desiree-admin on Feb. 14, 2014 at 6:48 PM

Lol be careful! 

Quoting iSMILEheCRIES: I got flowers for valentines...and nearly cut my finger off trimming the stems. I figure this is pay back for making fun of you clumsy folks yesterday.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)