Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

i'm supposed to be 15 weeks today

Posted by on Feb. 14, 2014 at 6:09 PM
  • 13 Replies
I made the mistake of visiting my DDG a few days ago looking for a post, and I can't stop thinking about the girls who were as far along as I was are finding out their baby's sex already. Heck, I would have found out weeks ago, because I was thinking of having the Harmony test which can tell the sex around 10-11 weeks. Belly bump pics are popping up all over FB as my friends who are pregnant are getting rounder. I couldn't stop crying Wednesday...I wish I was still pregnant so much. I miss my babies terribly. 2 more weeks marks 3 years since Sullivan died.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Feb. 14, 2014 at 6:09 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
dreandtaemommy
by on Feb. 14, 2014 at 6:10 PM

:-(

blessedmommie07
by Desiree-admin on Feb. 14, 2014 at 6:12 PM

*hugs*  I'm sorry. 

princessputter
by on Feb. 14, 2014 at 6:13 PM

huggsss so sorry

Angela4boys
by on Feb. 15, 2014 at 8:44 AM
I'm sorry Hun :(. I would leave that group!! It's too hard to watch. (((Hugs))).
.sp4rkl3z.
by on Feb. 15, 2014 at 11:34 AM
1 mom liked this
Oh no I did...but my friend who miscarried also had posted her ultrasound there but not her FB...so I went searching for it, because I bought her one of those frames I bought for my ultrasound pic and wanted to surprise her and include the ultrasound in it. I tried to just focus on the task at hand but still managed to read some thread topics :'(. Sigh

Quoting Angela4boys: I'm sorry Hun :(. I would leave that group!! It's too hard to watch. (((Hugs))).
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Angela4boys
by on Feb. 15, 2014 at 12:58 PM
I had people commenting on some of my posts months later, after I left the groups...sucked!

Quoting .sp4rkl3z.: Oh no I did...but my friend who miscarried also had posted her ultrasound there but not her FB...so I went searching for it, because I bought her one of those frames I bought for my ultrasound pic and wanted to surprise her and include the ultrasound in it. I tried to just focus on the task at hand but still managed to read some thread topics :'(. Sigh

Quoting Angela4boys: I'm sorry Hun :(. I would leave that group!! It's too hard to watch. (((Hugs))).
FutureCooper118
by on Feb. 15, 2014 at 3:35 PM

<333333

We understand!! I hope you get through this day and the days to come! Thinking of you!

Heathersb33
by Member on Feb. 15, 2014 at 3:44 PM
I know it is hard after a loss. My due date was supposed to be March 2 so I know I will be thinking how I am supposed to be welcoming a new baby on that day. Try to focus on everything that makes you happy. Hugs.
.sp4rkl3z.
by on Feb. 15, 2014 at 4:37 PM
That happened to me a week and a half ago! Someone bumped one of my first posts when I asked who was still BFing. Then people kept commenting on it, I almost deleted it :/

Quoting Angela4boys: I had people commenting on some of my posts months later, after I left the groups...sucked!

Quoting .sp4rkl3z.: Oh no I did...but my friend who miscarried also had posted her ultrasound there but not her FB...so I went searching for it, because I bought her one of those frames I bought for my ultrasound pic and wanted to surprise her and include the ultrasound in it. I tried to just focus on the task at hand but still managed to read some thread topics :'(. Sigh

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Angela4boys
by on Feb. 15, 2014 at 4:47 PM
Ugh! I know, it's the pits! Opening up your notifications to see those over and over, it's horrible. It would be great if cafemom could create some sort of filter to completely unsubscribe from certain groups even if your post is bumped.

Quoting .sp4rkl3z.: That happened to me a week and a half ago! Someone bumped one of my first posts when I asked who was still BFing. Then people kept commenting on it, I almost deleted it :/

Quoting Angela4boys: I had people commenting on some of my posts months later, after I left the groups...sucked!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)