Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Miscarriage and Pregnancy Loss Support Miscarriage and Pregnancy Loss Support

How are you today? March 2

Posted by on Mar. 2, 2014 at 6:03 AM
  • 31 Replies
How are you feeling today? How can we support you?
by on Mar. 2, 2014 at 6:03 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
echupko
by Group Mod-Elizabeth on Mar. 2, 2014 at 6:05 AM
I want my poor sweet girl to feel better. I think she has rsv for a third time....
Angela4boys
by Angela on Mar. 2, 2014 at 7:41 AM
Really?? That's crazy! I hope she feels better.

When Ava had it, around 3 months, every time she got sick after that it went straight to her chest. She needed a nebulizer and steroids each time.

Quoting echupko: I want my poor sweet girl to feel better. I think she has rsv for a third time....
Angela4boys
by Angela on Mar. 2, 2014 at 7:43 AM
I'm good, just relaxing. My husbands brother came in last night at like 10pm...he will be here a few days.
echupko
by Group Mod-Elizabeth on Mar. 2, 2014 at 7:43 AM
She sounds the same as she did the last two times. Wheezing, coughing, snot pouring...I guess it could just be a cold. I'm giving her breathing treatments again.

Quoting Angela4boys: Really?? That's crazy! I hope she feels better.

When Ava had it, around 3 months, every time she got sick after that it went straight to her chest. She needed a nebulizer and steroids each time.

Quoting echupko: I want my poor sweet girl to feel better. I think she has rsv for a third time....
Angela4boys
by Angela on Mar. 2, 2014 at 7:46 AM
I hate that!

Soon we will be through this cold and flu season! Thank goodness because I've been keeping us cooped up!

Quoting echupko: She sounds the same as she did the last two times. Wheezing, coughing, snot pouring...I guess it could just be a cold. I'm giving her breathing treatments again.

Quoting Angela4boys: Really?? That's crazy! I hope she feels better.

mylilprincesses
by on Mar. 2, 2014 at 8:51 AM
Oh no! Poor baby can catch a break!

mylilprincesses
by on Mar. 2, 2014 at 8:52 AM
That's good. :)

Quoting Angela4boys: I'm good, just relaxing. My husbands brother came in last night at like 10pm...he will be here a few days.
mylilprincesses
by on Mar. 2, 2014 at 8:55 AM
Going to our church which is an hour away. Then going to pick up my daughter's crocheted hat from a friend. My client still hasn't messaged me about the rescheduled session today so I hope she doesn't show up and I not be there. Ugh
CDW75
by Candi on Mar. 2, 2014 at 10:34 AM
Oh no, I hope not! Hoping she feels much better soon.

CDW75
by Candi on Mar. 2, 2014 at 10:39 AM
Loading up on vitamin C today, sore throat started yesterday & woke up with congestion to go with it. I keep saying "I will not be sick" but I don't think my body is listening. lol
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN