Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Miscarriage and Pregnancy Loss Support Miscarriage and Pregnancy Loss Support

Welcome to Miscarriage and Pregnancy Loss Support! Please introduce yourself..... Get started here!

Posted by on Mar. 3, 2014 at 11:29 AM
  • 65 Replies

Hi,

Thank you for joining Miscarriage and Pregnancy Loss Support!

Whether you've had a miscarriage or pregnancy loss, this is a great place to find support, get advice and meet other moms who have experienced losses too.

Please introduce yourself in the replies below and then say hello to some of the other moms who've introduced themselves recently.

You can 'Quote' their replies so they know you're talking to them and you can 'Like' their replies, as well. Feel free to send out some friend invitations by clicking on the 'friend Invite' link at the bottom of their reply. 

If you have any questions, please let me know. I'm always happy to help!

hugs ~Jenn

Here are some helpful links:

by on Mar. 3, 2014 at 11:29 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
tynter
by winter on Mar. 7, 2014 at 12:23 PM
1 mom liked this
Thank you for the warm welcome
echupko
by Group Mod-Elizabeth on Mar. 11, 2014 at 8:48 PM
Welcome

Quoting tynter: Thank you for the warm welcome
mbrawner
by New Member on Mar. 13, 2014 at 8:58 PM
1 mom liked this
Hi everyone. I suffered a miscarriage 1.5 weeks ago and I'm still extremely depressed. I range from sad to mad, some days are better than others. My main concern is its effecting my work. I took 5 days off and went back yesterday. I made it through the day and cried a few times. Today was awful, I was out of control, so bad I had to leave. Luckily I have an extremely supportive boss and team. I'm just worried and hate that I'm wasting 'vacation' time. Any advice? Excited to be here for you all...
Angela4boys
by Angela on Mar. 14, 2014 at 7:49 AM
Welcome Hun! I'm so sorry for your loss, losing a baby is a terrible hurt :(. I'm glad your boss and team are understanding and supportive, that's great. I already responded to your other post. I just wanted you to know we are here for you.

Quoting mbrawner: Hi everyone. I suffered a miscarriage 1.5 weeks ago and I'm still extremely depressed. I range from sad to mad, some days are better than others. My main concern is its effecting my work. I took 5 days off and went back yesterday. I made it through the day and cried a few times. Today was awful, I was out of control, so bad I had to leave. Luckily I have an extremely supportive boss and team. I'm just worried and hate that I'm wasting 'vacation' time. Any advice? Excited to be here for you all...
Angela4boys
by Angela on Mar. 14, 2014 at 7:49 AM
Welcome :)

Quoting tynter: Thank you for the warm welcome
mylilprincesses
by on Mar. 20, 2014 at 11:32 AM
((Hugs)) what you are experiencing is normal. Over time you will learn how to cope with those emotions.

http://jasonspromise.blogspot.com/2013/10/the-stages-of-grief-and-whats-normal.html?m=1

Quoting mbrawner: Hi everyone. I suffered a miscarriage 1.5 weeks ago and I'm still extremely depressed. I range from sad to mad, some days are better than others. My main concern is its effecting my work. I took 5 days off and went back yesterday. I made it through the day and cried a few times. Today was awful, I was out of control, so bad I had to leave. Luckily I have an extremely supportive boss and team. I'm just worried and hate that I'm wasting 'vacation' time. Any advice? Excited to be here for you all...
echupko
by Group Mod-Elizabeth on Mar. 20, 2014 at 12:42 PM
1.5 weeks is still very very fresh. Losing a baby is very hard. Take time to grieve. Hugs and prayers

xxSkittlezxx
by Member on Mar. 21, 2014 at 10:34 PM

Hello~~

I'm new here. I found out three weeks ago (yesterday) that my fiancee and I lost baby at just 9 weeks gestation. This loss has literally rocked my entire world. I never knew I could hurt so bad. I don't want to over share.... I'm sorry that the one thing that brough us all here is the one thing that breaks our very hearts most!

tattoosncuddles
by New Member on Mar. 22, 2014 at 10:03 PM

Hey all,

My name is Jennica. I had a miscarriage 1.5 weeks ago, which was 2 days before my anniversary with my boyfriend. It was an unplanned pregnancy, but after a bit we got really excited to have a baby. My boyfriend would even carry a tiny baby knit hat, that we got at the pregnancy center, with him all day tucked in his coat pocket. He was against keeping the baby and would have preferred an abortion, but respected my decision and supported me as much as he could. We had told my friends and his family, which made this harder on us. The first unltrasound would have been 2 weeks after the miscarriage. I was planning on telling everyone after the 10 week ultrasound. We had only know about the pregnancy for 2 weeks, but it still is really hard on me. After the initial ER trip and series of tests there, I've had a few other doc appointments and tests done. The tests and everything are making this harder than it needs to be because it keeps the loss fresh in my mind. The hardest part is that I now really want to have a baby, but since it was an accident, he doesn't want to try for a baby. I'm just rambling at this point, but this is the hardest thing I've ever gone through.best wishes to you all. If anyone needs someone to talk to, feel free to message me!

nicolesong
by New Member on Mar. 23, 2014 at 11:39 PM

Hi, new to this. I don't know if this will help me and I know it's been almost 18 years ago,but I feel my loss of my second baby every day. My husband at the time was no help. I know he was not intended to be with me on this earth with his sister but his soul is among the angels. I just want to know if or when the hurt will ever go away.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)