Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Miscarriage and Pregnancy Loss Support Miscarriage and Pregnancy Loss Support

How are you today? March 4

Posted by on Mar. 4, 2014 at 7:07 AM
  • 39 Replies
How are you feeling today? How can we support you?
by on Mar. 4, 2014 at 7:07 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Peregrine
by Carrie on Mar. 4, 2014 at 7:42 AM
We found out last night that our landlord is selling our house. We have to move by April 30. So I'm a bit upset and worried. But every thing will be alright. We will find something. We planned on moving next year, but I guess we move now instead.
iSMILEheCRIES
by Platinum Member on Mar. 4, 2014 at 9:17 AM
I wanna go shopping but its too dang cold. So I'm gonna stay home and play photographer and annoy Gemma all day.

Oh and guess who slept alllllll night long?!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
iSMILEheCRIES
by Platinum Member on Mar. 4, 2014 at 9:19 AM
Yikes, 2 months? I hope you find something. You be careful moving boxes around!

Quoting Peregrine: We found out last night that our landlord is selling our house. We have to move by April 30. So I'm a bit upset and worried. But every thing will be alright. We will find something. We planned on moving next year, but I guess we move now instead.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
chicaespana2003
by Steph on Mar. 4, 2014 at 9:22 AM

Unmotivated. I need (NEED) to find some go juice and get going on this house, my body and everything else. I need to start my new exercise program and make up for not doing yesterdays workout. I need to clean the house- it shall be my pre-spring cleaning. I need to come up with new meal plans- yesterday I didn't make dinner. I felt crummy and got a killer headache that lasted most of the night- not cool.

DH has been getting up early to drive to a clients and waking up that early isn't fun.

Maxnmattsmom
by Member on Mar. 4, 2014 at 9:40 AM
Yesterday was 1 month since I lost my angels. I woke up at 330 am and couldn't go back to sleep. I always got up with them between 3-4am to go pee.i still did it daily up until last week sometime. Isnt it weird that im still doing that? Has anyone else experienced anything like it ?
iSMILEheCRIES
by Platinum Member on Mar. 4, 2014 at 10:00 AM
1 mom liked this
I think loss is hard on us both mentally and emotionally. I think our bodies are confused and I bet that's why you were still waking up. I am sorry for you losses. Big hugs

Quoting Maxnmattsmom: Yesterday was 1 month since I lost my angels. I woke up at 330 am and couldn't go back to sleep. I always got up with them between 3-4am to go pee.i still did it daily up until last week sometime. Isnt it weird that im still doing that? Has anyone else experienced anything like it ?
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Peregrine
by Carrie on Mar. 4, 2014 at 10:22 AM
Quoting iSMILEheCRIES: Yikes, 2 months? I hope you find something. You be careful moving boxes around!

Quoting Peregrine: We found out last night that our landlord is selling our house. We have to move by April 30. So I'm a bit upset and worried. But every thing will be alright. We will find something. We planned on moving next year, but I guess we move now instead.

That's what DH and his buddies are for. Me I just direct. I saw a very nice townhouse for rent in the area we want to move on line this morning. Its 3 beds 2 1/2 baths. Our current house is only 2 beds 1 bath. With the new baby, we'll need a 3rd bedroom. I consider this a sign from above sayingeverything is going to be fine with our little boo bunny.
mylilprincesses
by on Mar. 4, 2014 at 10:34 AM
Find out the results of my daughters schooling evaluation. Nervous about it. She also starts k12 at the end of the week.
Ladybugmama86
by Silver Member on Mar. 4, 2014 at 4:46 PM

How frusterating! Hope you find a new house very soon!

Ladybugmama86
by Silver Member on Mar. 4, 2014 at 4:47 PM

I wanted to go to mops today, but it got canceled because of the snow =( so Ive been stuck inside all day.

Hope your day wasnt tooo bad!

Quoting iSMILEheCRIES: I wanna go shopping but its too dang cold. So I'm gonna stay home and play photographer and annoy Gemma all day. Oh and guess who slept alllllll night long?!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)