Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Miscarriage and Pregnancy Loss Support Miscarriage and Pregnancy Loss Support
Pregnant ppl, baby shower and insensitive people. Today's the second baby shower in 11 weeks since my d&c. It's so hard. To make it worse !!!! Someone asked who I was Nd when I told her she was like oh aren't you pregnant too? Really!! Wtf :( no I'm not. Sorry your 11 weeks late. Then my sister in law is having her 5th boy and we were due a day apart and she was complaining about not having a girl, when I said I wanted a girl, she's like no I deserve a girl. I told her, since your so unhappy we can switch and I'll have a happy baby and you can keep trying for that girl. Ughhhhhh! Why why why! And to top it off I have no real friends anymore or anyone to talk to that cares :( I wanna crawl in a hole and never come out. I get hopeful when ladies on her get their bfps but sad at the same time. I mean jeez I can't even get AF!!!!!!!! I could rant forever but I'll stop for your guys sakes!
by on Mar. 8, 2014 at 6:31 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Herlache
by Jessie on Mar. 8, 2014 at 7:11 PM
1 mom liked this
Don't stop on our account! Get it out! Everywhere I turn it seems there is a big round belly and I'm sooooo jelious. I don't want to go anywhere anymore just so I don't have to see "the bellies". It sucks!
hope188
by Member on Mar. 8, 2014 at 7:15 PM
Is a struggle to go tru baby showers or any baby events afyer a loss It took me a while to get somehow better I even deleted my Facebook account cause I had friends pregnant or with newborns...Even still now I see anybody pregnant an wish That would b me But every night I pray for god to b by my side and help me everyday heal my hertache of my loss.I hope it gets a lil easier for you I know we aren't close to eachother here But u can count on us the womens in this group has helped me so much ((hugs))
m0m0f06
by on Mar. 8, 2014 at 8:19 PM
I feel ya, mama. I'm sick of everything; pregnancy/baby-related or not. I just want everyone to take a flying leap and leave me alone.
Sounds like you are trying to get out there and be part of things again. Yay for that, at least. Insensitive SIL who can't just be grateful for a healthy baby. Give her an earful from us!
blessedmommie07
by Desiree on Mar. 8, 2014 at 9:30 PM
1 mom liked this

*hugs*

mylilprincesses
by on Mar. 8, 2014 at 9:43 PM
1 mom liked this
((Hugs))
Dannimarie418
by Danielle on Mar. 8, 2014 at 10:07 PM
1 mom liked this
Yes! They are and I tend to stare, like a resentful stare. :/ can't they just hibernate till they have their babies then till they are like potty trained so I don't have to look at babies either lol

Quoting Herlache: Don't stop on our account! Get it out! Everywhere I turn it seems there is a big round belly and I'm sooooo jelious. I don't want to go anywhere anymore just so I don't have to see "the bellies". It sucks!
Dannimarie418
by Danielle on Mar. 8, 2014 at 10:09 PM
If it weren't for this group I would've been off the valley bridge by now! I'm obsessed with the site. It's the only place besides my new ob psych where I know I won't be judged. Cause you ladies know how I feel. Everyone grieves differently, I can't not go to parties , I'm very family oriented. But it's like they don't get it. And some do some don't . When was your loss? Thanks for the support I really need it today. I wish someone could just give me a hug cause they care that I'm hurting and say sorry or something! :( wishful thinking.

Quoting hope188: Is a struggle to go tru baby showers or any baby events afyer a loss It took me a while to get somehow better I even deleted my Facebook account cause I had friends pregnant or with newborns...Even still now I see anybody pregnant an wish That would b me But every night I pray for god to b by my side and help me everyday heal my hertache of my loss.I hope it gets a lil easier for you I know we aren't close to eachother here But u can count on us the womens in this group has helped me so much ((hugs))
stcy79
by Stacey on Mar. 8, 2014 at 10:10 PM

I get it, me too. Hell im tired of myself! I hope ur af comes soon for ya! Does it even feel like ur trying to start yet?

Our angel was born to heaven on 1/10/2014 at 14wks 3days.

Dannimarie418
by Danielle on Mar. 8, 2014 at 10:13 PM
She's normally not insensitive and I consider us close but she don't watch what she says. She's had 2 miscarriages before. You think she'd be nicer. She really ticked me off tho. She says she's happy that he's healthy but I think she's resentful toward having her 5th boy. I'd be happy with anything at the this point.

Quoting m0m0f06: I feel ya, mama. I'm sick of everything; pregnancy/baby-related or not. I just want everyone to take a flying leap and leave me alone.
Sounds like you are trying to get out there and be part of things again. Yay for that, at least. Insensitive SIL who can't just be grateful for a healthy baby. Give her an earful from us!
Dannimarie418
by Danielle on Mar. 8, 2014 at 10:18 PM
I'm tired of myself too! Lol how's that even work??? It's felt like AF was coming for the past week. Since I started the pill. But I've only taken 4 pills of the 10 then it can take up to 5 days after the 10th to start. Then can't start clomid to cd5-9. (OT Stacey did you notice we were both bronze members now? Lol the last time I looked ours just said member)

Quoting stcy79:

I get it, me too. Hell im tired of myself! I hope ur af comes soon for ya! Does it even feel like ur trying to start yet?

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN