Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Miscarriage and Pregnancy Loss Support Miscarriage and Pregnancy Loss Support

Rainbow pregnancy check in! *trigger warning*

Posted by on Mar. 10, 2014 at 7:50 PM
  • 110 Replies
Hello Ladies :). Just wanted to check in with all of our Pregnant Mamas, and see how all of you are doing in your pregnancies? What is an upcoming pregnancy milestone or appt you are looking forward to?

Feel free to share pics :)
by on Mar. 10, 2014 at 7:50 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
lovebugs_mom906
by Lisa on Mar. 10, 2014 at 8:00 PM
1 mom liked this
Everything seems to be going great! I'll be 21 weeks tomorrow. Baby boy is getting bigger and more active. Saturday it was like someone flipped the switch, and he hasn't stopped moving. But he's a stinker. My daughter desperately wants to feel him kick, but the second she comes over he gets quiet and very still lol.

I think we are done with the big pregnancy milestones for us. The next big thing is birth in July :-) We have yet to name him, or really do anything baby related. I did buy a few outfits this weekend, but that's about it. We've got a lot to figure out and buy, but we've got 19 more weeks to get it done. And knowing us, we will take all 19 weeks to get it done lol.
jessica11r
by Bronze Member on Mar. 10, 2014 at 8:12 PM
1 mom liked this

I'm 35 and a half weeks now! This pic was taken last week. I'm ready for my little girl to get here! I am at the point where I am very uncomfortable and it's getting harder and harder to work. But I'm surviving. I want to work until the end so I can take more time off after. I have a feeling she will be a little early but we will see! I was born 3 weeks early and my mom was born 6 weeks so it could happen. But I just want her to be healthy so however long she needs to stay cooking in there I will be ok with it. :) I can't wait to meet her! Just about a month left! I'm due April 11th!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Angela4boys
by Angela on Mar. 10, 2014 at 8:21 PM
Aww, isn't shopping for baby so much fun!?!?! I love it. I'm glad you're getting to feel him more now, that reassurance is really nice.

Do you have a list of possible names yet? Let me just tell you...my husband and I are horrible at making name decisions, haha! I have had a hospital orderly help me choose a middle name once, and another time, the nurses helped me choose a first name....and it always comes down to the point that they bring the birth certificate in to decide! Haha! Pressure!!!!!

Quoting lovebugs_mom906: Everything seems to be going great! I'll be 21 weeks tomorrow. Baby boy is getting bigger and more active. Saturday it was like someone flipped the switch, and he hasn't stopped moving. But he's a stinker. My daughter desperately wants to feel him kick, but the second she comes over he gets quiet and very still lol.

I think we are done with the big pregnancy milestones for us. The next big thing is birth in July :-) We have yet to name him, or really do anything baby related. I did buy a few outfits this weekend, but that's about it. We've got a lot to figure out and buy, but we've got 19 more weeks to get it done. And knowing us, we will take all 19 weeks to get it done lol.
Angela4boys
by Angela on Mar. 10, 2014 at 8:27 PM
This just thrills me to see how far you have come! Look at that nice round belly! Beautiful! The end of pregnancy is uncomfortable for sure, and it's so hard to wait patiently!! I am so excited for you, it's all worth it! :) I have an April baby (now teen) too :).

So do you have all her things ready? A name picked, and all that good stuff?

Quoting jessica11r:

I'm 35 and a half weeks now! This pic was taken last week. I'm ready for my little girl to get here! I am at the point where I am very uncomfortable and it's getting harder and harder to work. But I'm surviving. I want to work until the end so I can take more time off after. I have a feeling she will be a little early but we will see! I was born 3 weeks early and my mom was born 6 weeks so it could happen. But I just want her to be healthy so however long she needs to stay cooking in there I will be ok with it. :) I can't wait to meet her! Just about a month left! I'm due April 11th!
jessica11r
by Bronze Member on Mar. 10, 2014 at 8:44 PM
Thank you! And yes we are almost ready. We just need a couple little things. We have decided on Brooklynn Paige for her name! :) I can't wait to meet her. It still seems surreal that I'm actually going to be bringing home a baby after all this time!

Quoting Angela4boys: This just thrills me to see how far you have come! Look at that nice round belly! Beautiful! The end of pregnancy is uncomfortable for sure, and it's so hard to wait patiently!! I am so excited for you, it's all worth it! :) I have an April baby (now teen) too :).

Quoting jessica11r:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Angela4boys
by Angela on Mar. 10, 2014 at 8:50 PM
1 mom liked this
That's a great name! I know it seems surreal, but this is happening :)

Quoting jessica11r: Thank you! And yes we are almost ready. We just need a couple little things. We have decided on Brooklynn Paige for her name! :) I can't wait to meet her. It still seems surreal that I'm actually going to be bringing home a baby after all this time!

Quoting Angela4boys: This just thrills me to see how far you have come! Look at that nice round belly! Beautiful! The end of pregnancy is uncomfortable for sure, and it's so hard to wait patiently!! I am so excited for you, it's all worth it! :) I have an April baby (now teen) too :).

Quoting jessica11r:

Aprils74
by April on Mar. 10, 2014 at 10:21 PM
1 mom liked this
I'm almost 16 weeks and doing great, but I still can't help but worry constantly. We will find out boy or girl next Wednesday the 19th and the thought of that ultrasound scares me to death. So scared I will hear they can't fid a heartbeat. On the upside I've been feeling little flutters and getting a little stronger. I never worried this way with my other two healthy boys. I guess I just took having healthy babies for granted until I had a reason not to. It's scary
Angela4boys
by Angela on Mar. 10, 2014 at 10:57 PM
Aww! That's only about a week away! Super cool! So what's your instinct telling you, boy/girl? I love when you feel movement, that's the best part of pregnancy :).

Quoting Aprils74: I'm almost 16 weeks and doing great, but I still can't help but worry constantly. We will find out boy or girl next Wednesday the 19th and the thought of that ultrasound scares me to death. So scared I will hear they can't fid a heartbeat. On the upside I've been feeling little flutters and getting a little stronger. I never worried this way with my other two healthy boys. I guess I just took having healthy babies for granted until I had a reason not to. It's scary
Aprils74
by April on Mar. 10, 2014 at 11:04 PM
Thanks!! For some reason I'm feeling girl. Maybe just because its what we want lol I will be happy with either. just want a healthy happy baby. We have 3 boys but this is our first baby together. I agree its fun to feel the movement! So do you have 4 boys? Any girls?
Bump2b
by Member on Mar. 10, 2014 at 11:18 PM
1 mom liked this
My miscarriage was in October and am now 19 weeks & 3 days. We are having a girl and our anatomy scan went great today. Feeling like I can finally start to relax.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN