Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Miscarriage and Pregnancy Loss Support Miscarriage and Pregnancy Loss Support

For thoughs who had a natural misscarry. ...

Posted by on Mar. 11, 2014 at 1:18 AM
  • 9 Replies
Whats the time gap since your baby passed and you miscarried?

My beautiful baby stopped growing at 7/8 weeks and I went into labor at almost 13 weeks natural. I never had a ultrasound or blood tests but I knew day of ovulation and determined babys passing by his size andwhat he looked like.

So About 6/7 weeks passed before I labored him.
by on Mar. 11, 2014 at 1:18 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-9):
m0m0f06
by on Mar. 11, 2014 at 8:55 AM
My babies stopped growing at 6 weeks and 7 weeks. I miscarried within two weeks both times.
I don't know why I get to be one of the "lucky ones" whose body recognizes the loss fairly quickly.

So sorry for your loss... ((Hugs))
iSMILEheCRIES
by Platinum Member on Mar. 11, 2014 at 9:02 AM
Within 24 hours. I saw baby on Wednesday on ultrasound and lost her the next day. With my 19 week loss baby had been gone over a week and my body showed no signs of letting go so I took meds to induce labor
CountryMom2014
by Member on Mar. 11, 2014 at 11:38 AM
My babies were still alive when I went into labor. I was 15 weeks. They died within minutes of me having them.
rebeccasmommy09
by Member on Mar. 11, 2014 at 2:36 PM

I lost my baby this past November just 2 days after my bfp (it was Thanksgiving night). I was only 4 1/2 weeks along.

21-whiteroses
by Member on Mar. 11, 2014 at 2:54 PM
The hospital never told me when my baby stopped growing, but when I was 10 weeks I went in the hear the heartbeat and he couldn't hear it. But he thought maybe it was because I was pretty thin. I miscarried at 11 weeks.
cali_angel_girl
by Amy on Mar. 11, 2014 at 5:45 PM

My loss was a little over 4 years ago. But for me it happened within a few days.  On a Friday I started spotting and it gradually picked up and then by that Monday it was full blown bleeding and I was in the ER because my body couldn't handle the amount of blood I lost. I hadn't had my first appointment yet but I would have been almost 12 weeks.

cherubgrl421
by Member on Mar. 11, 2014 at 9:42 PM

My baby stopped growing at 9 weeks, but I didn't miscarry until just after 12 weeks.  It wound up being incomplete so I needed a d&c anyway. I guess it takes my body a while to realize

Aprils74
by April on Mar. 11, 2014 at 10:32 PM
I was 8 weeks when we lost our baby. I wasn't feeling right on Saturday night, like I was going to start my period. Sunday morning I was spotting and it got heavier as the day went on. By Monday I was bleeding heavy and went to the doctor. They did an ultrasound and I found out I had already miscarried. I had so many large blood clots I never really knew when I passed the baby. I feel so guilty because I didn't know what the baby was because of all the clots, so I had nothing to bury. I'm so sorry for your loss :(
howkhuntastic
by Jody on Mar. 11, 2014 at 10:36 PM
I found out i was pregnant on black friday, had my pregnancy confirmed the next tuesday and my loss started that night. I was about five weeks and i lost the baby on december ninth. I never saw anything on an ultrasound.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)