Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

I don't want to cry anymore.

Posted by on Mar. 12, 2014 at 12:15 PM
  • 11 Replies

I wish it was that simple.  But each month before I get Af seems like a constant reminder of my miscarriage.  It still hurts inside. I wish it didn't.   How do you do it?  I really want this feeling to go away! 

by on Mar. 12, 2014 at 12:15 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Dannimarie418
by Danielle on Mar. 12, 2014 at 1:34 PM
I'm 11 weeks almost 12 since my d&c and the bleeding after was very upsetting. I haven't had AF tho at all since the bleeding after surgery. Not pregnant but on provera now so I can get AF and start ttc again. With time the pain eases but there's never a day that I don't think about my angel or my loss at all. I carry an ultrasound in my purse! I don't look at it but I know it's there. I won't take it out :/ I inly have here and my new ob psych that I've only seen once to talk to. I have no real friends and hubby don't get it. Sorry for your loss Hun! Are you ttc again? When was your angel born to heaven?
mommyof1262
by on Mar. 12, 2014 at 1:43 PM

I'm sorry for your loss.  I had a miscarriage back in Nov. I was pretty early (almost 8 weeks).  Anyways we just started TTC again. My body is still not back to itself.  My periods are  not normal so I'm not sure when or if I'm even ovulating.  It's pretty frusterating. This whole month I've been having cramping on and off so if feels like Af is coming. I'm due to get it on March 16th.

Quoting Dannimarie418: I'm 11 weeks almost 12 since my d&c and the bleeding after was very upsetting. I haven't had AF tho at all since the bleeding after surgery. Not pregnant but on provera now so I can get AF and start ttc again. With time the pain eases but there's never a day that I don't think about my angel or my loss at all. I carry an ultrasound in my purse! I don't look at it but I know it's there. I won't take it out :/ I inly have here and my new ob psych that I've only seen once to talk to. I have no real friends and hubby don't get it. Sorry for your loss Hun! Are you ttc again? When was your angel born to heaven?

mylilprincesses
by on Mar. 12, 2014 at 1:47 PM
1 mom liked this
((Hugs))
1L2CMommy
by New Member on Mar. 12, 2014 at 1:50 PM
2 moms liked this

I don't think there's anything more heartbreaking than losing a child/baby.  I definitely think miscarriages fall into that catagory.  I'm sure you, like all of us mothers, loved and wanted your baby from the second your test was positive.  I doubt anyone who loves you expects you just to snap out of this, and if they do, who cares.  You have to give yourself time, you'll feel better, when you feel better, and not before.  I doubt you'll ever "get over it", but give yourself some time...and a break.  November is not that long ago.  Hugs!

PeggyS87
by on Mar. 12, 2014 at 1:51 PM
I lost my dd in 2011 i was 36 wks preg and for me it hasn't gone away. It just gets different. I do not feel like i can't breath all the time any more but there are times I feel like I lost her yesterday. I explain it to ppl who haven't been through it as mystery bag I don't always know what's going to happen or what will be to much at the time. But my ok days out number my bad. I hope that helped.
Dannimarie418
by Danielle on Mar. 12, 2014 at 2:04 PM
Well just remember your never out the game while ttc till AF shows. I use a period tracker that shows me when I might ovulate but I usually just bd every other day for 2 weeks or more after my period ends. And keep track of that and then when AF is late i test. I don't want to go over board cause I get all nervous and anxious and crazy so I'm just taking it day by day and waiting for AF. It's hard and I'm not a patient person but I know it'll happen when it's time. That's all I can do is hope and pray!

Quoting mommyof1262:

I'm sorry for your loss.  I had a miscarriage back in Nov. I was pretty early (almost 8 weeks).  Anyways we just started TTC again. My body is still not back to itself.  My periods are  not normal so I'm not sure when or if I'm even ovulating.  It's pretty frusterating. This whole month I've been having cramping on and off so if feels like Af is coming. I'm due to get it on March 16th.

Quoting Dannimarie418: I'm 11 weeks almost 12 since my d&c and the bleeding after was very upsetting. I haven't had AF tho at all since the bleeding after surgery. Not pregnant but on provera now so I can get AF and start ttc again. With time the pain eases but there's never a day that I don't think about my angel or my loss at all. I carry an ultrasound in my purse! I don't look at it but I know it's there. I won't take it out :/ I inly have here and my new ob psych that I've only seen once to talk to. I have no real friends and hubby don't get it. Sorry for your loss Hun! Are you ttc again? When was your angel born to heaven?

mommyof1262
by on Mar. 12, 2014 at 2:40 PM

Thank you it does. Sorry for your loss.

Quoting PeggyS87: I lost my dd in 2011 i was 36 wks preg and for me it hasn't gone away. It just gets different. I do not feel like i can't breath all the time any more but there are times I feel like I lost her yesterday. I explain it to ppl who haven't been through it as mystery bag I don't always know what's going to happen or what will be to much at the time. But my ok days out number my bad. I hope that helped.

blessedmommie07
by Desiree-admin on Mar. 12, 2014 at 3:18 PM
1 mom liked this

*hugs* I just tried to take it day by day really.

cali_angel_girl
by Amy on Mar. 12, 2014 at 6:06 PM
1 mom liked this

((hugs)) just take it one day at a time hun.

AngelBabyTavesh
by Member on Mar. 12, 2014 at 6:11 PM

It's been four weeks since I lost my angel I was five months pregnant. I honestly take it day by day. Some days are hard while some days are ok. You have to let yourself cry, don't keep it in. Because u will explode eventually and that would be harder. 

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)