Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Miscarriage and Pregnancy Loss Support Miscarriage and Pregnancy Loss Support

OT. Themed picture idea needed (rainbow mentioned)

Posted by   + Show Post
I am going to be taking a gazillion pictures and need some ideas for each holiday. Share your pics or Pinterest pins or just ideas.

I'm a day late but for st. Party's I am going to take a pic of her hand holding a gold coin with a clover on it and write something witty. I also have green butterfly wings and I'm gonna get her nakey wearing just those. I am going to try to kiss her cheek with green lipstick (ok eyeliner).

For Easter I have access to a big live floppy ear bunny and her 5 mini babies. Ideas?

I am also going to take a pic of her in her baby bath tub filled with plastic eggs and wearing bunny ears.

Also any craft/hand print or foot print projects you can think of? We are doing a 4 leaf footprint clover.

Thanks ladies!
by on Mar. 18, 2014 at 8:55 AM
Replies (21-23):
blessedmommie07
by Desiree on Mar. 18, 2014 at 4:21 PM

Nooooooooo  You did not just tell me to look on Pinterest!?!  Your feeding my addiction!!!!  lol  Oh and look on my Pinterest I have a whole board on there with hand and foot print ideas!

blessedmommie07
by Desiree on Mar. 18, 2014 at 4:43 PM

That would be beatiful!

Quoting iSMILEheCRIES: I like that! Also I may see if a zoo or something has a turtle shell to take her picture in. Oh oh my brother has turtles I can use for her picture!
Quoting chicaespana2003:

I remember that at the begining of your pregnancy you found a turtle. Perhaps, you may want to surround her in turtles... not really a holiday pose, just sentimental for you.

iSMILEheCRIES
by Platinum Member on Mar. 18, 2014 at 6:15 PM
1 mom liked this
Thank you so much that would be wonder! Love the rainbow theme

Quoting thurstensmom:

I have a little side business where I make tutu's and crochet photo props I think a "rainbow" tutu would look awesome in a picture of Miss Gemma, if you are interested let me know I will send you one free of charge!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)