Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Miscarriage and Pregnancy Loss Support Miscarriage and Pregnancy Loss Support

New here!

Posted by on Mar. 18, 2014 at 5:54 PM
  • 6 Replies
It's been almost a week since my mc at 5 1/2 weeks. We had been ttc for over 2 1/2 years. I am obviously heart broken, but trying to stay positive that we will get pregnant again soon, Lord willing. I am having the hardest time with some of my friends who are pregnant right now. Most of them have been really sweet, etc. and I want to be excited with them too, esp. those pregnant for the first time. I have some though that all they do is complain about all of their miserable pregnancy symptoms around me non stop (and they know I just had a miscarriage). It's killing me, I would do anything to have those symptoms and my baby. :(
by on Mar. 18, 2014 at 5:54 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-6):
m0m0f06
by on Mar. 18, 2014 at 6:05 PM
((Hugs!))
It sucks that you're here. (Because of the reason.)
This is a supportive, honest, caring group of "been-there-done-that" moms. (Some with other kiddos, some whose only kiddos are waiting on the other side)

I've had two miscarriages and one rainbow baby between them. My DH wants another rainbow baby.

After our first loss, we took advantage of the "increased fertility" after miscarriage. (I'm 38, and my child-bearing days are limited.) We conceived our now 18 month old ray of sunshine.
I love my DD so much, I'd be content if she's our baby (we also have his 4 kids from his late wife), but another would be a pure gift!

Right now (two weeks post miscarriage), I'm not sure how I feel about TTC again yet. I'm still prone to sudden tears and anger.

Here's hoping a rainbow comes your way! Stay strong, mama.
blessedmommie07
by Desiree on Mar. 18, 2014 at 7:37 PM

I'm sorry for your loss. 

CDW75
by Candi on Mar. 18, 2014 at 7:49 PM
I'm sorry for your loss! Hugs
cali_angel_girl
by Amy on Mar. 18, 2014 at 9:08 PM

((hugs)) I am so sorry for your loss hun.

Herlache
by Jessie on Mar. 19, 2014 at 12:35 AM
I'm sorry for your loss! It's been over a year since my first mc and I still have trouble around pregnant women! I get excited for the ladies on here who get pg but others I have mixed feelings expecially when they sit and complain. ((hugs))
Angela4boys
by Angela on Mar. 19, 2014 at 10:37 AM
I'm sorry for your loss. Losing a baby is a pain unlike any other. We are here for you Hun.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN