Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Miscarriage and Pregnancy Loss Support Miscarriage and Pregnancy Loss Support

Implantation bleeding

Posted by on Mar. 25, 2014 at 9:50 PM
  • 12 Replies
How long can implantation bleeding last? Tomorrow makes 2 weeks since I came off my last period and early yesterday morning I have started spotting a light pink color, my cycle is shorter than most but my next cycle wasn't supposed to start til next Monday. My breasts have been tingly for approx a month now also. I had a miscarriage in Dec but have had regular cycles starting in Jan up until this last one when I was 4 days late and now this is going on. I dunno if I could possibly have conceived again or if my cycle has just decided to go haywire this month. So I thought I'd ask if anybody may know how long you could spot with implantation cause in all honesty I don't remember ever spotting with any of my other pregnancies. Thanks in advance for any info/advice.
by on Mar. 25, 2014 at 9:50 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Herlache
by Jessie on Mar. 26, 2014 at 8:12 AM
Sorry I'm no help. I have never had ib bleeding with any of my pregnancies. Just wanted to wish you good luck!
Pltyree
by Member on Mar. 26, 2014 at 12:12 PM
Thank you. Hopefully it'll quit it's spotting around today. I figure my hormones are just all screwy but who knows.

Quoting Herlache: Sorry I'm no help. I have never had ib bleeding with any of my pregnancies. Just wanted to wish you good luck!
stcy79
by Stacey on Mar. 26, 2014 at 12:39 PM
How many dpo are u?

Our angel was born to heaven on 1/10/2014 at 14wks 3days.

Pltyree
by Member on Mar. 26, 2014 at 2:17 PM
It's hard to say with my cycle. It only runs 23 or 24 days and when I marked my last cycle into my fertility calculator (ovia fertility) it said my fertile period was from the 14th to 19th. I don't test for ovulation or check my temperature every morning or anything so I'm not real sure what dpo I am. I just checked babymed fertility calculator and it specified my ovulation date should have been the 17th so I guess it may be like 9 dpo.

Quoting stcy79: How many dpo are u?
KekeLi938
by Member on Mar. 26, 2014 at 4:57 PM
I had spotted 2 days with my 4th pregnancy.
stcy79
by Stacey on Mar. 26, 2014 at 5:17 PM
Quoting Pltyree: It's hard to say with my cycle. It only runs 23 or 24 days and when I marked my last cycle into my fertility calculator (ovia fertility) it said my fertile period was from the 14th to 19th. I don't test for ovulation or check my temperature every morning or anything so I'm not real sure what dpo I am. I just checked babymed fertility calculator and it specified my ovulation date should have been the 17th so I guess it may be like 9 dpo.

Quoting stcy79: How many dpo are u?

It is very possibe its ib but you would be better off to take hpt to know for sure. Your cycles r so short, I would definitely start temping or at least use opk's and check ur cervix for clues if af does come. Im also 9dpo today but I feel like af is coming. With my 1st I had light bleeding off and on the 1st 3mo. With my 2nd I had heavy bleeding and clots, w7th my 3rd there was nothing, I didnt even feel pregnant, I used my home doppler alot but unfortunately that was my angel. My angel died on a friday at 14w3d. Anyway my point is every pregnancy can be so different. U have good sighs of pregnancy but at 9dpo u might or might not get a positively hpt. Buy more than 1.lol

Our angel was born to heaven on 1/10/2014 at 14wks 3days.

Pltyree
by Member on Mar. 26, 2014 at 7:48 PM
Thanks for the input girls. I'll wait for a little longer and see if the spotting quits which I know this is tmi but I just wiped and there was barely any pink tint to it. So it seems to be easing up. I'll give it til next week which is when I'm supposed to start and then I'll try testing if it hasn't started. Let's keep our fingers crossed that we all have good luck.
Angela4boys
by Angela on Mar. 27, 2014 at 7:41 AM
I read that the average days to have implantation bleeding is days 6-12 post ovulation, 9 dpo is most common.
Pltyree
by Member on Mar. 27, 2014 at 9:56 AM
Thanks, I hadn't came across that one. Just as an update the pink and brown spotting has quit but I have had some pains on the left side of the pelvic region. We will find out something soon.

Quoting Angela4boys: I read that the average days to have implantation bleeding is days 6-12 post ovulation, 9 dpo is most common.
Angela4boys
by Angela on Mar. 27, 2014 at 10:11 AM
That could be corpus luteum pain...which would be a great sign!

Quoting Pltyree: Thanks, I hadn't came across that one. Just as an update the pink and brown spotting has quit but I have had some pains on the left side of the pelvic region. We will find out something soon.

Quoting Angela4boys: I read that the average days to have implantation bleeding is days 6-12 post ovulation, 9 dpo is most common.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN