Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Miscarriage and Pregnancy Loss Support Miscarriage and Pregnancy Loss Support

How are you today? March 26

Posted by on Mar. 26, 2014 at 6:32 AM
  • 16 Replies
How are you feeling today? How can we support you?
by on Mar. 26, 2014 at 6:32 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
echupko
by Group Mod-Elizabeth on Mar. 26, 2014 at 6:36 AM
My sweet girl (who is 7m old today) slept 3hr stretches last night! I feel very rested this morning! She snuggled with me all night :-)

My ds2 has pneumonia again :-( he's being a trooper but you can just look at him at tell he's very sick. Sweet boy. He's very prone to it. He was born a month early and I feel like that's related to him getting it so much...just a theory
Peregrine
by Carrie on Mar. 26, 2014 at 8:22 AM
I can't figure out while my pain/bleeding is so much worse in the morning. Today I am trying to stick with Advil only for pain. The narcotics they gave me work great but I can't function on them. All I do is sleep.
chicaespana2003
by Steph on Mar. 26, 2014 at 8:44 AM

Sometimes, depending on when you last took any pain meds, that could be a factor in pain being worse in the morning (especially if you go beyond the 4 or 6 hrs since last dose). In regards to bleeding- I have no clue.

Maybe you can use both advil and tylenol so that you will have a constant pain med in your system. As you know, advil lasts 6 hrs, and tylenol 4 hrs. Tylenol tends to be a weaker pain med, but I trust you know what you are doing.

Quoting Peregrine: I can't figure out while my pain/bleeding is so much worse in the morning. Today I am trying to stick with Advil only for pain. The narcotics they gave me work great but I can't function on them. All I do is sleep.

lost2013
by Bronze Member on Mar. 26, 2014 at 8:46 AM
Good today I am 27 weeks and 2 days pregnant and this week I have been so tired the last time I was this tired was when I was first pregnant. I am not complaining I am thankful I just feel bad for my DD because I am so tired to do a lot with her. Everytime I feel a kick, punch, or hicup I am thankful God is blessing me with this child. I am a little nervous though on how I am going to handle a 2 1/2 year old and infant by myself. My DH is only taking 2 weeks off of work (he is the only one who works so he can't take off to much time off), and my mom is out for six weeks for summer vacation (she works at a high school) so she will be here probably everyday when my DH goes back to work. But once everyone goes back to work then I am all by myself :/. I am due June 23rd.
chicaespana2003
by Steph on Mar. 26, 2014 at 8:48 AM

I want out of the house, but it is snowing (again).

I'm not looking forward to the end of next week, then the full week after that- dh is going to be going away to his client to work. Thus leaving me alone with dd- I have no idea how she is going to take it w/o having daddy being around- and I am probably going to go nuts!

CountryMom2014
by Member on Mar. 26, 2014 at 10:10 AM
Today is the day I get my LEEP procedure. I'm super nervous to say the least. So I'm baking carrot cake cupcakes to distract myself.
KekeLi938
by Member on Mar. 26, 2014 at 10:48 AM
Today started off really well. My cramping and bleeding is slowly going down, and then I had a friend tell me that her weekend and work was harder then my weekend. I feel absolutely defeated with that comment. Here I was having a miscarriage, the majority of it happened at the E.R on Friday, and yet because they had to work it was harder. She ended up apologizing for her comment, given the circumstances, but it still hurt. We are going for lunch next weekend so we can catch up, and spend some girl time together.
lovebugs_mom906
by Lisa on Mar. 26, 2014 at 11:41 AM
That's the one thing I'm not looking forward to - nights when 3 hour stretches feels great lol. Glad you got some rest!

Hope your son feels better soon! It's so hard when they're sick :-(

Quoting echupko: My sweet girl (who is 7m old today) slept 3hr stretches last night! I feel very rested this morning! She snuggled with me all night :-)

My ds2 has pneumonia again :-( he's being a trooper but you can just look at him at tell he's very sick. Sweet boy. He's very prone to it. He was born a month early and I feel like that's related to him getting it so much...just a theory
lovebugs_mom906
by Lisa on Mar. 26, 2014 at 11:46 AM
Like someone else mentioned, the meds may be completely out of your system by morning, causing more pain until you take something. As for the bleeding, laying down for long periods can make the blood pool, so when you get up and active, it all comes out. I'm still so sorry you're going through this.

Quoting Peregrine: I can't figure out while my pain/bleeding is so much worse in the morning. Today I am trying to stick with Advil only for pain. The narcotics they gave me work great but I can't function on them. All I do is sleep.
lovebugs_mom906
by Lisa on Mar. 26, 2014 at 11:52 AM
1 mom liked this
I'm 4 weeks behind you :-) I'm due 7/22. My husband is taking a week off, but my mom will be around until she goes back to school to help with my other 2. What makes me the most nervous is when my daughter goes back to school. Baby will only be 3-4 weeks old, and trying to get a morning routine down seems overwhelming right now. But we'll make it work :-)
And I agree 100%, every punch, kick and acrobat move makes me stop and smile.

Quoting lost2013: Good today I am 27 weeks and 2 days pregnant and this week I have been so tired the last time I was this tired was when I was first pregnant. I am not complaining I am thankful I just feel bad for my DD because I am so tired to do a lot with her. Everytime I feel a kick, punch, or hicup I am thankful God is blessing me with this child. I am a little nervous though on how I am going to handle a 2 1/2 year old and infant by myself. My DH is only taking 2 weeks off of work (he is the only one who works so he can't take off to much time off), and my mom is out for six weeks for summer vacation (she works at a high school) so she will be here probably everyday when my DH goes back to work. But once everyone goes back to work then I am all by myself :/. I am due June 23rd.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)