Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

I'm 17 and it was December when I had told my boyfriend that I was pregnant his reaction was horrible and he ended up causing me to miscarry. Most days I'm still mad at him for taking a chance away from me but I'm trying to forgive him. We are no longer together for that reason but I still keep feeling that I want a baby. Is this normal for anyone else? Hugs to everyone going through this as well.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Mar. 30, 2014 at 4:40 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-7):
blessedmommie07
by Desiree-admin on Mar. 30, 2014 at 11:07 PM

I'm sorry for your loss.  My I ask how he caused it?  It is normal to want another baby after a loss.  Your hurting and everyone wants that rainbow after the storm to bring some peace and happiness back to their life. 

iSMILEheCRIES
by Platinum Member on Mar. 31, 2014 at 9:13 AM
Hugs. Yes wanting a baby after a loss is very normal, but it's also important to know that the pain and grief for that first baby won't go away. What happened with the boyfriend? Sorry for your loss
1996-mommy-1996
by on Mar. 31, 2014 at 10:35 AM
He was mad and had hit me a few times. But after he was told I lost the baby from it he apologized and still apologizes everyday

Quoting blessedmommie07:

I'm sorry for your loss.  My I ask how he caused it?  It is normal to want another baby after a loss.  Your hurting and everyone wants that rainbow after the storm to bring some peace and happiness back to their life. 

blessedmommie07
by Desiree-admin on Mar. 31, 2014 at 4:01 PM

Oh I'm sorry.  I hope your not with him anymore. 

Quoting 1996-mommy-1996: He was mad and had hit me a few times. But after he was told I lost the baby from it he apologized and still apologizes everyday
Quoting blessedmommie07:

Angela4boys
by on Mar. 31, 2014 at 4:56 PM
Oh gosh :(. Stay away from him. It's normal to want another baby, but normally getting pregnant won't replace what you've lost, you'll still feel that emptiness.

Quoting 1996-mommy-1996: He was mad and had hit me a few times. But after he was told I lost the baby from it he apologized and still apologizes everyday

Quoting blessedmommie07:

1996-mommy-1996
by on Mar. 31, 2014 at 9:36 PM
No we are no longer together

Quoting blessedmommie07:

Oh I'm sorry.  I hope your not with him anymore. 

Quoting blessedmommie07:

m0m0f06
by on Mar. 31, 2014 at 11:42 PM
2 moms liked this
From what it sounds like, and I hope you don't mind my bluntness, any baby you have deserves a better daddy. One who treats you right. No man should ever hit a woman. Especially a pregnant one.
I'm so sorry for your loss. Stay strong for all the babies you will have.

((Hugs!))
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)