Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

help? preg mentioned Update

Posted by on Apr. 1, 2014 at 5:11 PM
  • 59 Replies
So I'm finally pregnant with my rainbow baby! I'm 10weeks yesterday. My concern is I'm super crampy! Not really painful kinda dull but there. I don't have an appt till the 7th which will be my first appointment. Can anyone tell me if this is normal or if I should be more worried then I already am?

Update -Dr said I felt about 10ish weeks. I'm waiting at the lab for my blood work and because I have pcos I have to do an early 1hour gd screen which sucks! BUT....... I have an ultrasound on Friday morning!!!!!!!!!!!!!
by on Apr. 1, 2014 at 5:11 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Abz626
by Abby on Apr. 1, 2014 at 5:25 PM
I'm 10w3d with my rainbow and I have cramping too. Of course now after a miscarriage we think every little ache or pain is something bad... I've heard if the cramping isn't constant and severe then it's normal, it's your body stretching and making room. I don't have my next appointment until the 15th. My first appointment wasn't supposed to be until 8 weeks but I asked to be seen sooner because I was so anxious and worried. Maybe you can call your doc and express your concern and ask to be seen sooner
Petyonsmommy
by on Apr. 1, 2014 at 5:44 PM
Sorry I'm 10 weeks 1day. My appointment will be at 11weeks. Sorry it's been a long day. They are closed for the day now.and Monday is my first appointment I think If I just keep myself calm I'll be ok. Hearing that your dealing with it to makes me feel me normal ya know? Thank you! When is your due date?

Quoting Abz626: I'm 10w3d with my rainbow and I have cramping too. Of course now after a miscarriage we think every little ache or pain is something bad... I've heard if the cramping isn't constant and severe then it's normal, it's your body stretching and making room. I don't have my next appointment until the 15th. My first appointment wasn't supposed to be until 8 weeks but I asked to be seen sooner because I was so anxious and worried. Maybe you can call your doc and express your concern and ask to be seen sooner
Irene1923
by Tina on Apr. 1, 2014 at 7:09 PM
I cramped most of the first trimester with my rainbow and my current pregnancy -kept feeling like my period was about to start. It is scary, especially after a loss but normal. Try to drink more water and relax (maybe lie on your side). I am currently 23 weeks and still get those dull cramps. *Hugs* And congrats on your pregnancy.
Petyonsmommy
by on Apr. 1, 2014 at 7:19 PM
Thank you!!! I'm gonna go get a big glass of water right now!! I have been really thirsty. I called the so on my way home and told him dinner was on him I was coming home and laying down. Thanks for the advise I'm going to take it for sure!

Quoting Irene1923: I cramped most of the first trimester with my rainbow and my current pregnancy -kept feeling like my period was about to start. It is scary, especially after a loss but normal. Try to drink more water and relax (maybe lie on your side). I am currently 23 weeks and still get those dull cramps. *Hugs* And congrats on your pregnancy.
Irene1923
by Tina on Apr. 1, 2014 at 7:22 PM
You're welcome. I worried about every little twinge with my daughter! If does get better the farther along you get. :) Hope Monday gets here quickly for you.

Quoting Petyonsmommy: Thank you!!! I'm gonna go get a big glass of water right now!! I have been really thirsty. I called the so on my way home and told him dinner was on him I was coming home and laying down. Thanks for the advise I'm going to take it for sure!

Quoting Irene1923: I cramped most of the first trimester with my rainbow and my current pregnancy -kept feeling like my period was about to start. It is scary, especially after a loss but normal. Try to drink more water and relax (maybe lie on your side). I am currently 23 weeks and still get those dull cramps. *Hugs* And congrats on your pregnancy.
FutureCooper118
by Member on Apr. 1, 2014 at 7:28 PM

Miscarriage certainly takes the innocents out of the entire thing, doesn't it? Cramps are normal.. if you start bleeding or the pain is too much then that signals a problem. Try and relax mamma! Congrats on your rainbow baby!!!!!!!!

Petyonsmommy
by on Apr. 1, 2014 at 7:28 PM
Me too!! I just took A Tylenol for a headache and I'm drinking a giant glass of water! I've been really crampy today and my coworker was awesome and made me take it as easy we could lol. I came home and have been relaxing ever since.

Quoting Irene1923: You're welcome. I worried about every little twinge with my daughter! If does get better the farther along you get. :) Hope Monday gets here quickly for you.

Quoting Petyonsmommy: Thank you!!! I'm gonna go get a big glass of water right now!! I have been really thirsty. I called the so on my way home and told him dinner was on him I was coming home and laying down. Thanks for the advise I'm going to take it for sure!

Petyonsmommy
by on Apr. 1, 2014 at 7:30 PM
Thanks!! It sucks lol

Quoting FutureCooper118:

Miscarriage certainly takes the innocents out of the entire thing, doesn't it? Cramps are normal.. if you start bleeding or the pain is too much then that signals a problem. Try and relax mamma! Congrats on your rainbow baby!!!!!!!!

Angela4boys
by Angela on Apr. 1, 2014 at 9:17 PM
Congrats! I get crampy my first tri too. I get corpus luteum cramps...I think that's what you may be having too. It's actually very healthy! It's the follicle the egg came from. It developed into a cyst, that produces progesterone, which supports the pregnancy until the placenta takes over, around 10 weeks. Then it shrinks up and slowly goes away.
Petyonsmommy
by on Apr. 1, 2014 at 9:35 PM
1 mom liked this
Hmm maybe I go Monday so well see what they say. I do have pcos so maybelol my eggs like to be cyst so wouldn't surprise me lol. As long it's a good thing in ok with it lol.

Quoting Angela4boys: Congrats! I get crampy my first tri too. I get corpus luteum cramps...I think that's what you may be having too. It's actually very healthy! It's the follicle the egg came from. It developed into a cyst, that produces progesterone, which supports the pregnancy until the placenta takes over, around 10 weeks. Then it shrinks up and slowly goes away.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN