Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Miscarriage and Pregnancy Loss Support Miscarriage and Pregnancy Loss Support

help? preg mentioned Update

Posted by on Apr. 1, 2014 at 5:11 PM
  • 59 Replies
So I'm finally pregnant with my rainbow baby! I'm 10weeks yesterday. My concern is I'm super crampy! Not really painful kinda dull but there. I don't have an appt till the 7th which will be my first appointment. Can anyone tell me if this is normal or if I should be more worried then I already am?

Update -Dr said I felt about 10ish weeks. I'm waiting at the lab for my blood work and because I have pcos I have to do an early 1hour gd screen which sucks! BUT....... I have an ultrasound on Friday morning!!!!!!!!!!!!!
by on Apr. 1, 2014 at 5:11 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Abz626
by Abby on Apr. 1, 2014 at 5:25 PM
I'm 10w3d with my rainbow and I have cramping too. Of course now after a miscarriage we think every little ache or pain is something bad... I've heard if the cramping isn't constant and severe then it's normal, it's your body stretching and making room. I don't have my next appointment until the 15th. My first appointment wasn't supposed to be until 8 weeks but I asked to be seen sooner because I was so anxious and worried. Maybe you can call your doc and express your concern and ask to be seen sooner
Petyonsmommy
by Susan on Apr. 1, 2014 at 5:44 PM
Sorry I'm 10 weeks 1day. My appointment will be at 11weeks. Sorry it's been a long day. They are closed for the day now.and Monday is my first appointment I think If I just keep myself calm I'll be ok. Hearing that your dealing with it to makes me feel me normal ya know? Thank you! When is your due date?

Quoting Abz626: I'm 10w3d with my rainbow and I have cramping too. Of course now after a miscarriage we think every little ache or pain is something bad... I've heard if the cramping isn't constant and severe then it's normal, it's your body stretching and making room. I don't have my next appointment until the 15th. My first appointment wasn't supposed to be until 8 weeks but I asked to be seen sooner because I was so anxious and worried. Maybe you can call your doc and express your concern and ask to be seen sooner
Irene1923
by Tina on Apr. 1, 2014 at 7:09 PM
I cramped most of the first trimester with my rainbow and my current pregnancy -kept feeling like my period was about to start. It is scary, especially after a loss but normal. Try to drink more water and relax (maybe lie on your side). I am currently 23 weeks and still get those dull cramps. *Hugs* And congrats on your pregnancy.
Petyonsmommy
by Susan on Apr. 1, 2014 at 7:19 PM
Thank you!!! I'm gonna go get a big glass of water right now!! I have been really thirsty. I called the so on my way home and told him dinner was on him I was coming home and laying down. Thanks for the advise I'm going to take it for sure!

Quoting Irene1923: I cramped most of the first trimester with my rainbow and my current pregnancy -kept feeling like my period was about to start. It is scary, especially after a loss but normal. Try to drink more water and relax (maybe lie on your side). I am currently 23 weeks and still get those dull cramps. *Hugs* And congrats on your pregnancy.
Irene1923
by Tina on Apr. 1, 2014 at 7:22 PM
You're welcome. I worried about every little twinge with my daughter! If does get better the farther along you get. :) Hope Monday gets here quickly for you.

Quoting Petyonsmommy: Thank you!!! I'm gonna go get a big glass of water right now!! I have been really thirsty. I called the so on my way home and told him dinner was on him I was coming home and laying down. Thanks for the advise I'm going to take it for sure!

Quoting Irene1923: I cramped most of the first trimester with my rainbow and my current pregnancy -kept feeling like my period was about to start. It is scary, especially after a loss but normal. Try to drink more water and relax (maybe lie on your side). I am currently 23 weeks and still get those dull cramps. *Hugs* And congrats on your pregnancy.
FutureCooper118
by Member on Apr. 1, 2014 at 7:28 PM

Miscarriage certainly takes the innocents out of the entire thing, doesn't it? Cramps are normal.. if you start bleeding or the pain is too much then that signals a problem. Try and relax mamma! Congrats on your rainbow baby!!!!!!!!

Petyonsmommy
by Susan on Apr. 1, 2014 at 7:28 PM
Me too!! I just took A Tylenol for a headache and I'm drinking a giant glass of water! I've been really crampy today and my coworker was awesome and made me take it as easy we could lol. I came home and have been relaxing ever since.

Quoting Irene1923: You're welcome. I worried about every little twinge with my daughter! If does get better the farther along you get. :) Hope Monday gets here quickly for you.

Quoting Petyonsmommy: Thank you!!! I'm gonna go get a big glass of water right now!! I have been really thirsty. I called the so on my way home and told him dinner was on him I was coming home and laying down. Thanks for the advise I'm going to take it for sure!

Petyonsmommy
by Susan on Apr. 1, 2014 at 7:30 PM
Thanks!! It sucks lol

Quoting FutureCooper118:

Miscarriage certainly takes the innocents out of the entire thing, doesn't it? Cramps are normal.. if you start bleeding or the pain is too much then that signals a problem. Try and relax mamma! Congrats on your rainbow baby!!!!!!!!

Angela4boys
by Angela on Apr. 1, 2014 at 9:17 PM
Congrats! I get crampy my first tri too. I get corpus luteum cramps...I think that's what you may be having too. It's actually very healthy! It's the follicle the egg came from. It developed into a cyst, that produces progesterone, which supports the pregnancy until the placenta takes over, around 10 weeks. Then it shrinks up and slowly goes away.
Petyonsmommy
by Susan on Apr. 1, 2014 at 9:35 PM
1 mom liked this
Hmm maybe I go Monday so well see what they say. I do have pcos so maybelol my eggs like to be cyst so wouldn't surprise me lol. As long it's a good thing in ok with it lol.

Quoting Angela4boys: Congrats! I get crampy my first tri too. I get corpus luteum cramps...I think that's what you may be having too. It's actually very healthy! It's the follicle the egg came from. It developed into a cyst, that produces progesterone, which supports the pregnancy until the placenta takes over, around 10 weeks. Then it shrinks up and slowly goes away.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)