Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Miscarriage and Pregnancy Loss Support Miscarriage and Pregnancy Loss Support

Going crazy :/

Posted by on Apr. 2, 2014 at 4:56 AM
  • 6 Replies
So....I am officially going to have my post op after d&c. It will be Thursday. ...since then I got a yeast infection. ..tmi. .it's been awful. I'm going to be 40 in December of this year and all I want is to have a baby. Three miscarriages is so much on a person. I'm now losing hope. Depression has gotten the best of me. I just need hugs. Thanks for your support.
by on Apr. 2, 2014 at 4:56 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-6):
iSMILEheCRIES
by Platinum Member on Apr. 2, 2014 at 9:54 AM

oh honey, big big hugs!!!

Herlache
by Jessie on Apr. 2, 2014 at 11:44 AM
1 mom liked this
I've had four losses in a row. My anxiety and depression got alot worse. Talking to the ladies here helped me so much! The most important part for me was to talk about it. I didn't feel comfortable talking to anyone face to face. So writing it here and Getting it off my chest knowing others had the same feelings as me helped so much! ((hugs))
FutureCooper118
by Member on Apr. 2, 2014 at 11:49 AM

Aw.. hang in there hun! You still have hope for a rainbow baby. I can't imagine going through that so many times! I would ask your doctor if there is an underlying reason since you've now experienced it three times. The ladies in this group offer a tremendous amount of support! Sending thoughts to you and your family! You are stronger than you know!

Angela4boys
by Angela on Apr. 2, 2014 at 9:34 PM
(((Hugs))). Well, if they haven't taken you serious yet due to age, three miscarriages certainly qualifies you for testing. Be persistent with them! Keep us posted how it goes at the doctor!
Irene1923
by Tina on Apr. 4, 2014 at 2:06 PM
Sorry for your losses. Don't give up hope yet. *Hugs*
mylilprincesses
by on Apr. 4, 2014 at 2:10 PM
((Hugs)) hope you get your rainbow soon!
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN