Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Miscarriage and Pregnancy Loss Support Miscarriage and Pregnancy Loss Support

over stayed my welcome

Posted by on Apr. 2, 2014 at 11:15 PM
  • 13 Replies
I think I've over stayed my welcome here.
Thanks for the support while it lasted.
by on Apr. 2, 2014 at 11:15 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
lovebugs_mom906
by Lisa on Apr. 2, 2014 at 11:29 PM
1 mom liked this
Why do you say that?
m0m0f06
by on Apr. 2, 2014 at 11:39 PM
I won't say.
Herlache
by Jessie on Apr. 2, 2014 at 11:43 PM
Your always welcome here! What happened?
EarthSidemother
by Member on Apr. 2, 2014 at 11:59 PM
Oh no.
If someone upset you contact the group owner
chicaespana2003
by Steph on Apr. 3, 2014 at 7:55 AM

I understand to a point how you feel. Recently, okay since the beginning of Lent, I've been here most of time since I gave up fb. I've freely expressed how I felt, posted things in hopes of a reply, and maybe get something. I know that the ladies here have their own lives they are concerned about and may not be interested in my fiasco of a life that I post.

It is dishartening when in a time we are truely in need, the support we look for may not be there. It's like venting to your best friend and they may wish you find something else to talk about. I'll be honest, in real life, that is how I felt about one of my friends, but I was still there.

I have felt this way before, where I thought that I had overstayed my welcome, but I just kept my typing shut about myself, and tried to help others if I could.

If you are anything like me, you may feel that you need the interaction of other people, and once you have that interaction, you love it, and as it dwindles you think something is wrong and start to mentally bring yourself down. Where I live, I don't know many people my age, and thus feel even more secluded. I've made friends with older people in my community (meaning their kids are all grown up, and they may even have grandchildren).

I've thought about posting anon- but I have no reason to, not here. I'm a member in other groups, but I prefer this group- I'm comfortable here, most of the time.

I don't always reply to others posts, because I may not be able to relate. I had a mc and an ectopic- both pregnancies unplanned and to some extent unknown. I never had a d&c or d&e. As far as I know, I don't have PCOS, MTFR or a thyroid problem. I don't remember much from my mc (along the lines of when next cycle was, or how it was- but I track cycles so I can always look to see when my next one started after the mc). I'm on bc, and constantly afraid that I might be pregnant again- I feel this way because I switched bc when I had my ectopic. My life changed the year after dd was born- and I can never go back to that point.

I have no idea how far along my body was when I had my mc, but I know how far the baby was. I don't know if my ectopic was actually twins, I only know that my baby wasnt an embryo yet.

If I can help other ladies here with the knowledge that I have in my head, I will. If i get in trouble for posting this, then it's okay.

We all are special women, and we all want to be recognized and acknowledged. It is hard to know what is going on with others lives. We know that one mom is trying to keep her rainbow comfortable and enjoy the precious time that she will have with her. Other mom's are caring for their other chilren, or new rainbows and suffering from lack of sleep, which may mean that they are not able to pop in. Yet others are working, so their jobs require priority.

I'm a stay at home mom, with an accountant for a hubby who I don't see much of this time of year. I care for an almost 3 yr old who is making potty training far from interesting, and who gets into EVERYTHING.

Perhaps at this time, some time away from here might be good, but if you are ever in a bind- the ladies are always here.

blessedmommie07
by Desiree on Apr. 3, 2014 at 7:00 PM

I agree why do you say that?

I'm a MOD in this group if you would like to PM me about it.  I don't want to see anyone who needs support get turned away.

cali_angel_girl
by Amy on Apr. 3, 2014 at 7:03 PM

What happened?

iSMILEheCRIES
by Platinum Member on Apr. 4, 2014 at 1:14 PM
oh no, what happened??? Please don't feel that way.
Angela4boys
by Angela on Apr. 4, 2014 at 1:21 PM
:(. Don't go. I try to reply to all posts. I've been terribly busy though, I've had almost non stop visitors for several months.
Dannimarie418
by Danielle on Apr. 4, 2014 at 1:42 PM
Don't go because of someone else, only go if you yourself needs a break.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN